A Moment Of Your Time

BhaiSukhSingh

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

sangat jee yes 6 singhs were shaheed and i feel there familys pain now we will be e-mail phone protesting for change ????? yes ???? but lets ask the question what has been about Bow ???? Where DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB MAHARAJ gave his shaheed where has e-mail phone sending letters to our MPs got us. and lets not start talking about protesting we know how messed up that was.

25 years of protesting marching in london e-mail have been sent to priminsters i know of cosons who mailed George Bush Tony Blair and what has happened NOTHING.

So lets get with it this is not working and never will to the west they rather be dealing with Gun crime in london the drug problam in liverpool the high unemployment you recon ur local MP is worried bout them 6 Singhs Shaheedi and there family ye rite they rather be dealing with cover there back regards the expences scandels.

My fellow Brothers and sister in the west lets stop having phone in on sikh channel stop posting on what we can do 6000 miles away and lets start acting reading more bani asking VaheGuru to forgive us for what we have done that has brought this tradegy on the Panth.

But most of all in my opinion lets go back to where we come from where our roots are lets stand hand in hand sholder to sholder and say NO to injustice, fake baba anti sikhi sect. Why did them Singhs have to give shaheedi why was not me and you.

Its all good jumping on ur lappy or your compuer in your warm house and saying lets do this or lets do that anyone can do that but being there ready to die for your panth is another thing its time to wake up its now or never we have not got Jutice in the last 25 yrs for 84 and mark my words we will not even in the next 50 the way we are going.

Lets unite as one under The Nashan Sahib

Jhooo Ghaj Ke Gajavea Nihal Ho Javea Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh New Man New Pavea Sat Sri Akallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

yes yess we need to stand up and go to India and fight, we need to unite. Bay Area Sikhs email me on what we can do, dont shy away from this situation we need to stand up. People who dont should have shame on calling themselves part of Sikh panth. When are people going to stand up and take a stand, we have very few Singhs doing a lot of effort right as the Ludhiana Khaand began, we need to spread message, stand up as KHALSA PANTH