A Dating Situation...

Guest ImStuck

WJKK WJKF

So I have read everyones post and thank you so much for all the advice...i have stopped meeting him and talking to him on the phone and aim....but after like 3 or 4 days we text back and forth and its nothing more than its going to snow...times square is gorgeous tonight...basically small talk and I want to stop that but whenever his text comes i cant stop myself from replying to him...and i feel sad all the time that he betrayed me and used me like that...he knew how much i was putting into this relationship...i need help getting over this and moving on....

the semester at uni just ended..so now i have tons of free time (i work but its an office job so its easy) and whenever im alone or just free all i can do is think about him and thats when i start thinking that mayb mayb he can change and all i have to do is believe in him and give this another chance...but how many chances can i give a man? and how do i know that im not making a mistake by leaving him?

Trust me, leaving him will be the best move you make. Have courage and be strong, it may be hard but the rewards at the end will be worth it a thousand-fold.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic