Gurdwaray Supporting Tankhaiya Darshan Singh

HardeepSingh

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!

I have recently found out that at least 2 Gurdwaray in Surrey are giving partial if not out-right support to the Guru-Nindak. Dasmesh Darbar and Canadian Singh Sabha have both come out in support of the Tankhaiya.

This is surprising, as these Gurdwaray were founded as being in support of the Langar Hukamnaama from Akal Takht Sahib. Now they are disrespecting the Akal Takht by giving statements in support of the Tankhaiya.

A list should be compiled of Gurdwaray who's parbandhak are giving even partial support to this guy, and the sangat should pressure these parbandhaks to come out in full support of Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

Hardeep Singh

Even DSGPC chief Sarna supports him.

It's obvious sikh leader is busy in legpulling of each other by supporting anti-panthic elements.

Only those Sikh who don't accept any other Godfather then Shri Guru Gobind Singh is going to be Jeevan-Mukat, for other's their activities will be goverened by their human masters.

Canadian singh sahbha has always been in favour of this nonsense.

As for Dasmesh Darbar, I have a hard time believing how they could be in favour of the Ragi.

Isn't Dasmesh Darbar a pro-Sant gurdwara? They always have sants visiting and taksal-type kathakars? And don't they celebrate sant barsis?

With that much sant and taksal influence, how could they be in favour of someone who is clearly against sants and taksals?

By the way, could you state the source of your information?

Somebody told you? Or they stated this in an announcement at the Gurdwara? Or in a flyer? Or a newspaper?

Singh Sabha isn't as much of a surprise, on the following link you'll find the info of Dasmesh Darbar's statement.

http://www.ajitjalandhar.com/20091208/rashtri.php (might have to open with IE, firefox didn't show me the fonts properly)

I was told about Singh Sabha's stance by a friend, very believable. Someone has also told me that Khalsa Darbar in Vancouver is supporting the Tankhaiya.

Singh Sabha isn't as much of a surprise, on the following link you'll find the info of Dasmesh Darbar's statement.

http://www.ajitjalan...208/rashtri.php (might have to open with IE, firefox didn't show me the fonts properly)

I was told about Singh Sabha's stance by a friend, very believable. Someone has also told me that Khalsa Darbar in Vancouver is supporting the Tankhaiya.

We have gathered that only president of dashmesh darbar saudagar sandhu is in favour of ragi darshan.

Committee members are not.But they are dummies and have no eye on this guy's activites.

An effort is being made by some to expose this man.

Singh sabha Guurdwara is pro Darshan and pro missioanry.

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!

I have recently found out that at least 2 Gurdwaray in Surrey are giving partial if not out-right support to the Guru-Nindak. Dasmesh Darbar and Canadian Singh Sabha have both come out in support of the Tankhaiya.

This is surprising, as these Gurdwaray were founded as being in support of the Langar Hukamnaama from Akal Takht Sahib. Now they are disrespecting the Akal Takht by giving statements in support of the Tankhaiya.

A list should be compiled of Gurdwaray who's parbandhak are giving even partial support to this guy, and the sangat should pressure these parbandhaks to come out in full support of Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

Hello,

Our Guru Granth Saahib?

1. It tells you not to block free speech.

2. Prof. Darshan Singh is a very learned person. Have you ever heard his discussions?

3. He is making the point that Dasam Granth should not be equated with our Guru.

4. He has been the FOREMOST person who stood against Congress during difficult times of eighties.

5. He does not like politics and use of religious bodies for politics.

6. Now let us come to dasam granth reference he made... He did some mistake by referring the King as Guru Gobind Singh. BUT....

Just imagine that next generation ... or say.. sixth next generation from now.... reads Dasam Granth which is by then treated as topmost granth of Sikhs.... those people would think that our gurus wrote about these matters instead of leading us on path of ruth?

7. One argument given is that it is written to make the point that all this( whatever is written in those stories0 is bad for us and these thing must be shunned.

Do you need to describe in details to tell your kids that you should not do this? It is like ... taking someone to brothel and then asking him /her not to come here!!!

8. By the way, why do we suddenly need dasam Granth after all these centuries... only after we started talking seriously about separate country( I am not supporting Bhidranwale here. His hijacking of the movement did more harm than good).

9. Darshan Singh is preaching about Supremacy of Guru Garnth Saahib. that message is lost in minor point of referring Guru Gobind Singh as the person in the story. His main point thta promoting and equating this granth with Guru Granth Saahib will kill your religion as your next generations will not like to associate with such a religion having such unauthenticated book as their primary source of inspiration.

10.Do not be a part of Hindu Politics.

Shankaracharya killed budhism and other religions by silent startegic process.

Now they are bringing in all people like Ashutosh, Sacha Sauda and others.

Re read these points... and decide

Balwinder

Balwinder Ji,

I think this post will help, I took it from here:

http://www.akj.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6566

It is not about wanting to kick someone out. For someone like Darshan Singh who has been given chance after chance to clarify what he wants the Sangat to know. To after he did Guru Nindia on TV which made 100% clear that his views are against Panth. There is no single doubt about what his views are. And Akal Takhat Sahib has officially declared he is wrong, you still see people like yourself still wanting to associate themselves with Guru Nindaks. I don't understand why? Why agree with what he saying? If you are Guru Ka Sikh with Khanday Batey Di Phaul and Guru Gobind Singh Ji is your Father, why associate yourself with someone who has done Nindia of your Father? My Father, everyone's Father?

I don't understand it.

As far as Sri Dasam Granth Ji is concerned. The Sikh Rehat makes it abundantly clear that if anyone calls themselves a Sikh, then they MUST "faithfully believe in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the utterances and teachings by all ten Gurus and the baptism bequeathed by the tenth Guru." So that means not only Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, BUT Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, Bhai Gurdaas Ji Vaaran, and Bhai Nand Lal Ji's Ghazls.

It DOES NOT say that all of the first 9 Guru Sahibaan and SELECT Banis of Dasam Pita.

Those who say that parts of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji are ok while others are not are really misleading the Sangat. We as human beings don't have the intellect of even the Kamaee to able to tell if something was or wasn't written by Guru Sahib. Just because something doesn't click with what we believe personally doesn't mean that it isn't what Guru Sahib wrote. Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji is crucial to Sikhi because without we would have none of our customs, Rehat, and traditions that make us who we are as a people. Without Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji there is no Sikhi. Our basics such as not cutting hair and wearing a Turban comes from Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, and for people to say that it is not legitimate as a whole, undermines our core beliefs. How can something be partially correct? How can something that so crucial to us be partially correct? Our intellect is not enough to make these decisions nor should we even try.

Khalsa Ji,

wake up and become alert, people like Darshan Singh are our internal enemies and we should speakout against those who have these views and those who want to associate themselves with these people.

Hello,

Our Guru Granth Saahib?

1. It tells you not to block free speech.

2. Prof. Darshan Singh is a very learned person. Have you ever heard his discussions?

3. He is making the point that Dasam Granth should not be equated with our Guru.

4. He has been the FOREMOST person who stood against Congress during difficult times of eighties.

5. He does not like politics and use of religious bodies for politics.

6. Now let us come to dasam granth reference he made... He did some mistake by referring the King as Guru Gobind Singh. BUT....

Just imagine that next generation ... or say.. sixth next generation from now.... reads Dasam Granth which is by then treated as topmost granth of Sikhs.... those people would think that our gurus wrote about these matters instead of leading us on path of ruth?

7. One argument given is that it is written to make the point that all this( whatever is written in those stories0 is bad for us and these thing must be shunned.

Do you need to describe in details to tell your kids that you should not do this? It is like ... taking someone to brothel and then asking him /her not to come here!!!

8. By the way, why do we suddenly need dasam Granth after all these centuries... only after we started talking seriously about separate country( I am not supporting Bhidranwale here. His hijacking of the movement did more harm than good).

9. Darshan Singh is preaching about Supremacy of Guru Garnth Saahib. that message is lost in minor point of referring Guru Gobind Singh as the person in the story. His main point thta promoting and equating this granth with Guru Granth Saahib will kill your religion as your next generations will not like to associate with such a religion having such unauthenticated book as their primary source of inspiration.

10.Do not be a part of Hindu Politics.

Shankaracharya killed budhism and other religions by silent startegic process.

Now they are bringing in all people like Ashutosh, Sacha Sauda and others.

Re read these points... and decide

Balwinder

There is no free speech on scriputres. Ragi darshan is 10 class pass .All his life he did kirtan by reading from a paper in front of him.That does not make this akirtghan a scholar.

This uneducated fake professor does not know anything about DG. The issue here is not dasam Granth.Issue here is his slander of tenth master.This <banned word filter activated> was given one hour to show wherein dasam granth is written what he is telling but stooge of congress/RSs could not show anything.

See this ineterview before doing bukwas in his favour

http://www.patshahi10.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=316:controversial-ragi-prof-darshan-singh-talks-about-his-blasphemous-remarks-on-jus-punjabi-tv&catid=48:tv-interviews&Itemid=65

Not only he is cursing dasam pita but he is rejecting banis of Nitnem, amrit and sikh ardas.

See below. Shame on you for supporting this <banned word filter activated> and slanderer of Guru Gobind singh ji.

http://www.panthic.org/articles/5177

Today seminar of dasam granth sahib, granth of khalsa, concluded in Amritsar. They have give to this jundli (gang) of akirtghan one month time for getting ready and have debate with them at Chandigarh.They will go to heretic houses with media coverage and ask them to come. These are scholras with doctorate study in DG.

They know the gang will not face them.But that is to show public at large their real face.

We live in US and know what language this gurnindak ragi has used for our spiritual father. To divert attention of sikhs from this sarna with funds from gurudwara has launched a media compaign to cloud the real issue and lessen the impact. he has money to do this.

We have spirit given by our father Guru Gobind singh ji to combat their propaganda. We will succeed and expose their designs. Alraedy singhs from Canada has given advertisement in ajit to expose gurnindak ragi.That has impact and blunted the propaganda of RSS /comngress stooge sarna.

No dasam Granth No khalsa

No khalsa No sikhism.

That is the raeson enemies of sikhs are targeting Dasam granth through their agents.