Gurdwaray Supporting Tankhaiya Darshan Singh

HardeepSingh

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!

I have recently found out that at least 2 Gurdwaray in Surrey are giving partial if not out-right support to the Guru-Nindak. Dasmesh Darbar and Canadian Singh Sabha have both come out in support of the Tankhaiya.

This is surprising, as these Gurdwaray were founded as being in support of the Langar Hukamnaama from Akal Takht Sahib. Now they are disrespecting the Akal Takht by giving statements in support of the Tankhaiya.

A list should be compiled of Gurdwaray who's parbandhak are giving even partial support to this guy, and the sangat should pressure these parbandhaks to come out in full support of Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

Hello,

Our Guru Granth Saahib?

1. It tells you not to block free speech.

Free speech has a limit and it stops when Darshan Ragi slander Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.

2. Prof. Darshan Singh is a very learned person. Have you ever heard his discussions?

Yes I have heard his discussion and in one he slanders Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and then in the other he say the three Banis from Sri Dasam Granth are not Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's.

3. He is making the point that Dasam Granth should not be equated with our Guru.

No he is saying Sri Dasam Granth is not Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani. Hence why he attacked the three Banis and ardas from Sri Dasam Granth. In doing so he attacked Punjy Pyare, Amrit, and Khalsa identity and then Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.

4. He has been the FOREMOST person who stood against Congress during difficult times of eighties.

Can you provide proof for this. Because I have heard different and it was complete opposite of what you are saying.

5. He does not like politics and use of religious bodies for politics.

He is spreading his political agenda right now. His attack on the Khalsa Panth is a political attack.

6. Now let us come to dasam granth reference he made... He did some mistake by referring the King as Guru Gobind Singh. BUT....

it wasn't a mistake. if it was a mistake then on december 5th this heretic would have apologized and accepted his mistake. He sat there at Sri Akal Takht as if he had more authority than Sri Akal Takht. This ego filled person has an agenda and your blindly following him.

Just imagine that next generation ... or say.. sixth next generation from now.... reads Dasam Granth which is by then treated as topmost granth of Sikhs.... those people would think that our gurus wrote about these matters instead of leading us on path of ruth?

Sri Dasam Granth teaches us about Truth and the sixth generation like this generation will be taking classes to learn. No be self-proclaimed scholars and Sants and try to split the Panth for political gain.

7. One argument given is that it is written to make the point that all this( whatever is written in those stories0 is bad for us and these thing must be shunned.

The stories teach lessons, which you have not even attempted to read and are already making judgements.

Do you need to describe in details to tell your kids that you should not do this? It is like ... taking someone to brothel and then asking him /her not to come here!!!

You have not even read the stories so, how do you know what it says in there. You base your information on what Darshan Ragi says, the guy who slandered Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji in the presence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

8. By the way, why do we suddenly need dasam Granth after all these centuries... only after we started talking seriously about separate country

Who said we need Sri Dasam Granth now. Sri Dasam Granth was written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and was needed then and now.

( I am not supporting Bhidranwale here. His hijacking of the movement did more harm than good).

Thanks for being honest here and you have just exposed yourself.

9. Darshan Singh is preaching about Supremacy of Guru Garnth Saahib. that message is lost in minor point of referring Guru Gobind Singh as the person in the story. His main point thta promoting and equating this granth with Guru Granth Saahib will kill your religion as your next generations will not like to associate with such a religion having such unauthenticated book as their primary source of inspiration.

Darshan Ragi is not preaching about supremacy of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, if he was then he would not have slandered Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and his Bani. Darshan Ragi is out to kill Sikhi and your falling right into his hands. You follow him blindly, if you didn't then you would have read Charitropakhyan yourself.

10.Do not be a part of Hindu Politics.

Then don't be against Sri Dasam Granth and stop being a chela of Darshan Ragi.

Hello,

Our Guru Granth Saahib?

1. It tells you not to block free speech.

"It" does? Do you have have any quotes from Gurbani regarding free speech?

Although free speech is usually useful, I think you are mistaking two different things. First of all, the Ragi has and will continue to have the right to say whatever he wants. But, if the Ragi has that right, the Jathedars have it, too, don't they? If the Ragi refuses to appear again, the Jathedars will proclaim him excommunicated. They'll do that with their mouths (i.e., speech) or a piece of paper, with their freedom of speech.

Second, Guru Granth Sahib Ji says to excommunicate disbelievers and slanders of the Guru and not to associate with them. That's what the Gurdwaras of the world are going to do.

2. Prof. Darshan Singh is a very learned person. Have you ever heard his discussions?

First, so? Gurbani calls those educated people fools who are egotistic and slanderous.

Second, he is not an academic or advanced scholar. People started calling him that when he (a Ragi) was teaching tabla in a girls college. He himself doesn't have any advanced learning.

Third, his level of knowledge of Gurbani and Gurmat concepts does not hold up to either academics or taksali scholars.

Yes, I have heard his discussions.

3. He is making the point that Dasam Granth should not be equated with our Guru.

No, he's not just making that point. If he were to say "Yes, Dasam Granth is Guru's creation, but I want to respectfully say that we shouldn't have parallel parkash of Dasam Granth", that would be one thing.

But he's completely rejecting all of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's bani, including, incredibly, saying there's no proof 10th Guru recited Jaap, Swaye, and Chaupai in the first khande-amrit samagam.

4. He has been the FOREMOST person who stood against Congress during difficult times of eighties.

There were great Sikhs who when they fell were excommunicated. These include Satta & Balwand and Ram Rai.

Second, the Ragi is shown as two-faced person in books on the eighties. During the present time he is with Sarna of Delhi who is with the Congress.

5. He does not like politics and use of religious bodies for politics.

Not really relevant to the current controversy.

Though, if you mean dirty politics, well, everybody's against that.

If you mean religion controlling politics, he did a lot of that while Jathedar.

6. Now let us come to dasam granth reference he made... He did some mistake by referring the King as Guru Gobind Singh. BUT....

Just imagine that next generation ... or say.. sixth next generation from now.... reads Dasam Granth which is by then treated as topmost granth of Sikhs.... those people would think that our gurus wrote about these matters instead of leading us on path of ruth?

Who says Dasam Granth is or will be the topmost Granth of the Sikhs? It is, always was, and always will be the lower Granth of the Sikhs. The Rehitnamas refer to it as "chota Granth", the smaller Granth. That's why it's parkashed at a lower level at Hazur and Patna Sahib.

This is just part of the wild theories of Gurtej Singh IAS who thinks the RSS wants to take Guru Granth Sahib out of Harmandir Sahib and install Dasam Granth instead. Why would the RSS want to install a Granth (Dasam Granth) which puts down Hindu beliefs, avatars, and leaders? Look at the RSS website, it talks in favour of Guru Granth Sahib.

The path of truth is the remembrance of God's name. 10th Guru mentions this again and again in Dasam Bani.

7. One argument given is that it is written to make the point that all this( whatever is written in those stories0 is bad for us and these thing must be shunned.

Do you need to describe in details to tell your kids that you should not do this? It is like ... taking someone to brothel and then asking him /her not to come here!!!

You're making arguments as if you had the right to question Guru Gobind Singh Ji's work. No one made me or you Guru, we're just Sikhs. A mureed doesn't criticise his Peer.

8. By the way, why do we suddenly need dasam Granth after all these centuries... only after we started talking seriously about separate country( I am not supporting Bhidranwale here. His hijacking of the movement did more harm than good).

After all these centuries? Just because you and I are living in the 21st century doesn't mean the stuff we see around us just sprang up today.

Tomorrow somebody will say "What's the need for Bhai Gurdas Ji after all these centuries"

9. Darshan Singh is preaching about Supremacy of Guru Garnth Saahib. that message is lost in minor point of referring Guru Gobind Singh as the person in the story. His main point thta promoting and equating this granth with Guru Granth Saahib will kill your religion as your next generations will not like to associate with such a religion having such unauthenticated book as their primary source of inspiration.

Everybody already acknowledges the Supremacy of Guru Granth Sahib. (See point 6 above.) What exactly would constitute "authentication" for you? How would you authenticate Guru Granth Sahib? Maybe by the signatures of Guru Sahib in manuscripts? Well, we have the same for Dasam Granth.

Funny, even though we have signatures for the original recension of Pothi Sahib (Guru Granth Sahib) in the Kartarpuri Bir, we don't have such for the Damdami Bir. In fact we don't even have the Damdami Bir, and yet the whole Panth accepts Damdami Bir as the standard for Guru Granth Sahib!

I hope no one stands up tomorrow and starts demanding "authentication" for Guru Granth Sahib.

And Guru Granth Sahib has always been and will always be our primary source of inspiration. Dasam Granth is our secondary source of inspiration.

10.Do not be a part of Hindu Politics.

Shankaracharya killed budhism and other religions by silent startegic process.

Now they are bringing in all people like Ashutosh, Sacha Sauda and others.

Re read these points... and decide

Balwinder

Again, Dasam Granth in no way supports Hinduism.

Ashutosh is not citing Dasam Granth in favour of his twisted doctrines.

He is using Guru Granth Sahib (listen to Youtube "Sikh" speaking in favour of Ashutosh here: )

So, if he uses Gurbani, does that mean we should ban Guru Granth Sahib? Of course not.

Balwinder, I hope you read these points and stop slandering your own Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

• 1 year later...

Too many conflicts. Too many Hot heads. So corrupt people in Sikhi. We are forgeting what happened to us and we have failed to sit together. Blame the Govt. Off See if they care. They see Sikhs themselves are destroying each other with stupid issues like this. I think only way to be a real Sikh is to stop getting guidance from people like the Sant Samaj and learn from reading Guru Granth Sahib it has 1430 angs. To study them word to word I might barely undterstand them in this life time. I don't know why you people are wasting your time on this issue. I think Sant Smaj should take their way of Sikhi to another world so we can unite as one under Siri Guru Granth Sahib. A friend of mine said once. DDT are govt agents but won't admit. Majority of AKJs have Govt jobs. They are open Govt agents. Hindus since 1984 are laughing because they are blood thirsty and we were thirsty to have a war. So at the end we lost big time. So many mascares so much destruction happened. We will never be united as long as the sant samaj is in existance. We are no different than a well Educated Hindu.Well educated Hindus do not understand the rituals. Well educated Sikhs are not different they follow people to get guidance which they can obtain by themselves. I see no difference between the US govt and Bin Laden. With Indira Gandhi and Sant Bhinderwala. I am sure the Govt of India provided the wepons to Sant Bhinderwala and intelligence that we the Govt of India are going to attack on this day. The Sant Bhinderwale wanted war and that is what the Govt of India gave him. Sometimes I wonder how can we call someone Shaeed if they wanted the war themselves. Once again I see the new generation is no different that the old a bunch of losers and winers. Had we stuck to the shaeedi in 1978 we would have had the entire world supporting us and there would have been sancations against India. People please sit down and study Guru Granth Sahib word to word if and when in your lifetime you fully understand then look in to studing Dasam Granth word to word and not listen to some Sant Samaj so we can respect Akal Thakth. I am sure Badal could have done a lot for Sikhi but others in Sikhi have no knowledge of Sikhi go against Badal. They think of themselves as it is my way or the highway. They are bunch of loud mouth Hyenas barking at the Lion. But One day the Lion will rise and with so much Guru Jee's Power and by words will change the Hyenas back to Lions as Guru Jee made them.

Aah, the myth of Ragi Darshan Lal being a very "learned" man. First please tell us, how is a man who only passed tenth grade and has never seen the gates of a college or university having a "professor" title with his name? He is just a metric pass and fake professor. Being a good speaker does not equate to being a learned man. His only qualification is that he is a Ragi, that it. He is no scholar.

the religion of non-tolerance followed by you is not what I want....... you may name it anything but it will be very close to taliban, I m sure. best of luck.

btw, NO OTHER religious sect needed( during all ages,history) such books to explain/ control common public from kaam kroadh, lobh.....etc.

Why only we need it? Are we the only enlightened one? R we superior to all? Other books were not enough, so we used such language of kaam? All others r bad/wrong/insufficient.

If yes then it negates basic theory of religion.

Once again, best of luck

the religion of non-tolerance followed by you is not what I want....... you may name it anything but it will be very close to taliban, I m sure. best of luck.

btw, NO OTHER religious sect needed( during all ages,history) such books to explain/ control common public from kaam kroadh, lobh.....etc.

Why only we need it? Are we the only enlightened one? R we superior to all? Other books were not enough, so we used such language of kaam? All others r bad/wrong/insufficient.

If yes then it negates basic theory of religion.

Once again, best of luck

The religion of atheist and slanders of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj exist at your favorite site; SPN. You should stay there and keep writing in your fantasy world. Your illogical post don't make sense in the real world. YOu're right the only enlightened people are the SPN elite team......lol.....I know you can't wait to join that elite team....lol.

Your ignorance speaks for itself. Next you will say Shabad Guru isn't needed because no other religion needed it. Again your full of hate and ignorance. So go back to SPN and write your flowery pointless post. Lastly the taliban have one good quality about them. They stand up for what they believe in and they die for it. You on the other hand and your SPN elite team run for the caves when your pinned against the wall. What truth do you speak if you cant even stand for it? Now watch the ignorant comment of.....ooooo so you support the taliban....lol.....

Later BIG L