Sants, And Other Fakes

slick_jatt

waheguru ji ka khalsa wahegurur ji ki fateh

i have to agree that there are many fake sants an gurus around the world, but we musnt forget that this is nothing new.remember how many fakes there was in gurus times, when gurur tehg bahdhur maharaj was in bakala for example. we are all thinking nowadays that every one is a fake. it is good that we are becoming more aware of the fake ones, as they are in it fot the money an nothing else. but there are those that are there just for the love of gurur maharaj. yes the word sant is being used far to many times for those that trult dont deserve it, but we must look at other words such as bhai an baba for example. the 4 shabzade, baba deep singh, singhs of brahmgyan status were called baba. now a days every one is a baba. same with the word bhai, the punj pyare were call ed bhai, so was bhai mani singh, bhai sati das, bhai mati das etc. again today it is used as comman as any thing else.

bhul chuk mark karna

waheguru ji ka khals waheguru ji ki fateh

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to make a comment on the jatt issue. My last name is mann, a jatt name, but I know that being jatt means nothing. Remember one thing, Punjab before Sikhi was a place that was looted repeatedly without any resistance. The jatts before Sikhi were nothing. People these days downplay Sikhi and say they don't care about religion because they are just Punjabi and proud of it and call themselves Punjabi shers. My friends the Punjab you are all so proud of was made by the brave martyrs of the Panth, the Sikhs with divine guidance by their Gurus gave the spirit of Sikhi to us and thus gave us the courage and willingness to sacriffice for the good of humanity. The supreme sacrifices of the Sikhs is what makes the land of Punjab so famous and full of a rich brave tradition. So you may be Jatt, but give the credit to Sikhi, because before Sikhi we were all just jatts getting our homes ransacked by invaders. No drunk jatt has ever done anything for Punjab, but a Gursikh can recall many brave martyrs who have shown what being a Punajbi Sher means.

Khalistan Zindaabaad!

Azaad Punjab Zindaabaad!

Guest SaintSoldier

Mr Slick_Jatt before you come here and bash Sant Bhindranwale (cause hes the only Sant on Waheguroo Net works) calling him fake. Please have a look at your display name.

Thank You

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

Slick jatt, sort your name out before you criticise any of the great sants that have been throughout time. You seem to bee proud enough to remember your hindu roots by picking up a caste. At least sort your self out before you insult anyone that has died for the panth or at least given so much to it. Compare yourself to any of these Sants that you are calling fake and tell me what you have achieved and how you have influenced other people to follow the path to god.

Not just you thick jatt but all of you in here. Tell me how you can put these people down when i bet none of us here have even come close to doing anything like these great souls. Your a bunch of people that are engrossed in your own pride i bet you will not even touch your grandparents feet in order to get their blessings of the wise.

Thats a fact howmany of you have ever touched someones feet in a show of respect anwer that. Or are we coming close to the bad times as stated in the Nehklankee Avtar in tha dasam granth where all you are so much involved in pride blowing your own trumpets that you wont do that. I am not talking about Sants/Mahapursh here but your beloved families.

I am fed up with all of the anti Sant movement in this forum. At least the sants will back up Bani in all of their arguements and they for one have never disclaimed any limbs of Bani like the AKJ movement insulting the great Raag Mala. If you can read the article about the sants then you must surely agree with article about the raag mala on many of their sites.

Check out the sainsoldiers site and the sant samaj site off it and see what these great souls have done i

n order to keep this religion going

I am sorry i feel this was and apologise for this message.

Kamalpreet Singh Pardeshi

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

respect.gif Waheguroo Ji respect.gif

i agree with u kam 85, there is alot of anti sant movment ... maybe we shud be more posotive about it, as it is the sants that can get you closer to god .. but living in england you get alot of fakes that come from india just after the mony and that puts ur mind in doubt .. pple sterotype on the wich is wrong !!

Gur Fathe pray.gif

respect.gif Waheguroo Ji respect.gif

Not just you thick jatt but all of you in here. Tell me how you can put these people down when i bet none of us here have even come close to doing anything like these great souls. Your a bunch of people that are engrossed in your own pride i bet you will not even touch your grandparents feet in order to get their blessings of the wise.

Perfectly said Kam, what my brother here states I back totally ^_^ . just beacuse a person touches a Sant Mahapurkh's feet does not necessarily mean that they regard the elevated soul a higher rank that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj?? I do touch the feet of those elevated souls and pray to god that one day i will have the hunger, the disipline and the patience for reaching a true, honest gursikh life. I touch my parents feet everyday when I leave home and come home not only because i have respect for them, but the fact that they are at a higher stage in Sikhi and life than myself - i myself dont even have a problem touching the feet of people younger than me if they are at a higher avasta, i would gladly do that.

no offence but i spoke to a person of Much higher avasta than myself and his words clearly stated that NEVER do chugli or nindiya of a Sant or ANY Mahapurkh Bhram Gyani for it is the worst sin you can do, Gurbani

supports this. Now this is because they are at a higher spiritual state and have that 'connection' with Waheguru, it is the equivalent of insulting Waheguru himself. You will realise this when you encounter Dharamraj,; the only way to be cleansed from this sin is to ask forgiveness from the Sant as they know everything ( as their Dasam Dwaar is open).

And another point, it is very easy insulting these Mahapurkh Bhram Gyani but have you ever heard of these Sants doing nindiya chugli of other people? have you ever heard them acting big headed and saying (do you know who/what I am .... Im a Sant)?? Have you ever seen a Mahapurkh Bhram Gyani fussing over the latest designer clothes or other materialistic things??? No?? i have seen first hand experience with Sants and one in particular Bhai Sahib Mohinder Singh Ji's presence blew me away.

Sants dont have an ego - for example, Babaji doesnt like being called Sant neither does he like Sangat bowing their heads down to him - he even tells people not to and tells them to bow to the Sri Guru Grath Sahib JI, i have seen it for myself. At a TV programme once, he told the interviewer to title his name on the screen as 'Bhai Mohinder Singh') - once i was standing next to Babaji and a guy my age went up to Babaji and said 'Thuadha naam ki han (whats your name)???' Babaji could have easily replied 'Sant Mohinder Singh Ji' or even 'Bhai Sahib Bhai Mohinder Singh Ji' but didn't - instead he just replied sweetly, 'Mohinder Singh'

These spiritually elevated souls are constanlty at the service of others and putthem first; any advice given is quoted and given from the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Sowhy mock them ??? These Mahapurkhs don't title or rank themselves, this is the work of the Sangat, who most of the time are in no fault as they have so much love and respect for Sants. Sants have thier dasam Dwaar open, but do you ever see them boasting about it???

So please dont mock these great beings,

one day you will realise how much of an important part they play in helping peoples lives reach a better state.

I see myself as the lowest of low and would love so seek Guidance from Sants, as I cannot translate and understand some gurbani shabads i find it easier to talkto a Sant if/when i have problems, who ultimately is a direct link to God.,

im sory if anything was offensive as so many of you guys here on this forum know so much about Sikhi than I do so Apologies for any wrong whch imay have said.