Photos/video/audio Of Avtar Purb Guru Gobind Singh Ji And Barsi Baba Thakur Singh Ji + Amrit Sanchar?

sukhjeevansingh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

any photos/video/audio of Avtar purb Guru Gobind Singh Ji and Barsi Baba Thakur Singh Ji + amrit sanchar? :)

All Will be available as soon as possible...audio will be up soon on g5sikh media...www.saintsoldiersounds.com and www.damdamitaksall.org :)

1) They try and have meetings with the commitee to disrupt the program and cancel it

2) They have closed door meeting in west brom with the youth against dasm granth sahib jee - creating shanka

3) They tell us we want panthick ekta and talk about sant jee and bhai fauja singh - behind the scences doing nindya of sant jee

4) They ring the sikh channel and personally meet and try to get the barsi broadcast cancelled

5) They have gone as far as saying if you show the barsi we will shoot you (yeh, its a bit extreme but its confirmed)

6) On the sri dasm granth sahib bhog day they get the bhog 1 hr late and complain about parkash, and make it out as if its a technical glitch, at same time show akj kirtan on tv

7)Make sure both saroops are not shown together

8) Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Jee was for Sri Dasm Granth Sahib Jee - but they are not, to us they say we beleive 100%, but to the youth they are creating doubts by showing anti dasm books

9) Have a meeting in cov and do nindya of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee and ALSO one of the main jathedaars does nindya of baba thakur singh jee

10) Are using my name on facebook and doing nindya of bhai randheer singh jee and trying to blame me - (watch out, its NOT me, someone is trying to play both sides, use your brain for once - my avtaaar pic has jathedar of akj in aswell as baba jee)

** YET WE WANT PANTHIC EKTA - IF ANYONE HAS THE BALLS WHY DIDNT THEY COME TO THE BARSI **

Every year people try and spoil the barsi thread, send msgs out, whats ur problem?

Do we ever say anything to u? do we brainwash the youth, im upset that someone can stoop that low to do nindya of bhai randheer singh jee and try and blame me, what a fringin <banned word filter activated>.

** ALSO BE WEARY OF CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE TRYING TO PLAY BOTH SIDES, i have spoken to jatha youth today, who are aware that its not me saying stuff about bhai sahib, but obviously someone is trying to cause issues, but at the same time every1 needs to show there stance, there is no point the jd being penji paaji with us and bang on about panthic ekta, but behind the scences try and do dodgy parchaar to the youth etc.***

img_5323_20091225_1536971154.jpg

img_5327_20091225_1462108422.jpg