Rubaru Show Tonight On Sikh Channel With Singh Sahib Giani Iqbal Singh, Jathedar Patna Sahib, To Talk About Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji

Puraatan

Sikh Channel is supposed to be broadcasting a show called Rubaru tonight at 7pm in England where Singh Sahib Giani Iqbal Singh, Jathedar Thakat Patna Sahib, will be interviewed and he will talk about Dasam Granth and its great importance. I think this is after all the controversy they (Sikh Channel) got themselves into after the Baba Thakur Singh Barsi event (thanks to Kulwant Singh Dhesi and Tarsem Singh Deol!!! from the looks of it!!!). Still good they will show a positive programme on Dasam Granth to clear their position (I think it might be a repeat from a few days ago).

I wonder if Kulwant Singh Dhesi will protest against this and whether he will still be presenting on Sikh Channel and whether he will now decide to clear his stance or start supporting Guru Gobind Singh Ji's BANI?

The HATERS will not be too happy about this show but everyone shoudl watch it and record for You Tube if possible.

SIKH CHANNEL on 840 @ 7pm!