English Literature And Drama

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

i find that its hard to enjoy books that have no gurmat or even fact in them anymore, they seem plain and empty..but i eed to read them for english literature.

And drama i can still enjoy and act in drama but that too seems plain because when you see whole world as a fake drama it becomes hard to be part of "drama" and theatre studies but english is harder now, dont get me wrong..i know its really important and will have to do it .. i just seems a bit pointless to me really, disctracting the mind from our Guru.. haha bhul chuk maaf ji :)

WAHEGURUJIKAKHALSAWAHEGURUJIKEFATEH.

[size="5"]ਸਾਚਿ ਨਾਮਿ ਮੇਰਾ ਮਨੁ ਲਾਗਾ ॥

saach naam maeraa man laagaa ||

My mind is attached to the True Name. 15 Aasaa Guru Arjan Dev (੩੮੪-੧੬, ਆਸਾ, ਮ ੫)

ਲੋਗਨ ਸਿਉ ਮੇਰਾ ਠਾਠਾ ਬਾਗਾ ॥੧॥ logan sio maeraa thaathaa baagaa ||1||

My dealings with other people are only superficial. ||1||

16 Aasaa Guru Arjan Dev (੩੮੪-੧੬, ਆਸਾ, ਮ ੫)

ਬਾਹਰਿ ਸੂਤੁ ਸਗਲ ਸਿਉ ਮਉਲਾ ॥ baahar sooth sagal sio moulaa || Outwardly, I am on good terms with all;

Guru Arjun Dev Ji Maharajh teaches us to stay tuned to Naam on the inside but deal with worldly duties,such as school/work/family life,outwardly.

Engage in Naam Simran to start your day,then everything will seem pleasant.[/size]