Sikh Channel Discussion 7pm Today!

Artmental

Gurfateh!

I have just seen the sikh channel review on the 1984 BBC programme which was taped for me.

I agree with the above points, it was excellent and really funny..... really funny and and may i add sarcastic too... (black bandana veer ji)

The points made by the panel were excellent regardless of how they were said, however whats really frustrating is the lack of talk time

for the panel. As soon as things were being exposed they kept putting calls in? really ruined the show,

The presenter i thought was very rude and kept interupting time after time, and he could not speak punjabi properly and sounded very muffled.

Again as mentioned above i think this is a very common trend in the sikh channel to get the calls coming in but then takes away the edge of some fantastic points made..... Veer Ji in the black bandana?? ...ha ha.., thanks for pointing out that you came up the a38 as part of your journey.. knowone wants to know that,,,, ha ha, just like i think you got your message across that if sonia's journey was personal then why play it on the BBC infront of millions on a topic so sensitive??

She could have just talked about our guru ji's and history, God only knows why she chose 84, maybe to get the punters watching??

that explains it??!!

Great points made by the Singh and yellow ramala guy, but again time after time they were cut off..... someone should contact sikh

channel and feed this back

Good show! We need more of this to show the trurh!

Gurfateh