Pro-dasam Granth Flyers

Yeh quoted from certain parts if Dasam Granth in hum hindu nahin BUT he wrote against CP in Gurmat martund, read it if u don't belive me. And nowhere did Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh say he belives in all of DG and he never quoted from chariters

im sure if bhai sahib didnt belive in dasam granth he would have spoke out against it, just like he did with issues like keski and raagmaala , if he has then id like to know were

Yeh quoted from certain parts if Dasam Granth in hum hindu nahin BUT he wrote against CP in Gurmat martund, read it if u don't belive me. And nowhere did Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh say he belives in all of DG and he never quoted from chariters

In those days right wing Hindus used to write bad about guru Gobind singh ji's writings. Nowdays sikh agents are doing their work. The purpose of Hum Hindu Nahin was to prove critics of Dasam granth sahib wrong.I have Gurmat martand. It does not dispute Dasam granth at all.Instead it writes its history.

We are getting new types of propaganda everyday against Dasam granth.Bhai sahib Bhai randhir singh wrote elaborately about dasam granth sahib.In his book Gurmat lekh he quotes profusely from whole of dasam granth.That includes charitropakhayan. You need to read that before you do your bukwas here.

Keep in mind that this site does not permit propaganda against Dasam granth sahib. either show us writings of Bhai randhir singh ji here with refrence or Admin should put you under moderation for spreading lies.

Topic Closed

Dasam Granth Bani: SikhSangat.com holds a Pro Dasam Granth stand. We believe that the Dasam Granth Sahib in its current form is the work of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. No provocative, insulting or derogatory language will be tolerated against Dasam Granth Sahib. Any topic or post questioning the authority and authenticity of the Dasam Granth will not be allowed. Not following the rule will result in Under moderation and possible ban without an issuance of warning.