Windows Phone Apps?

singh_bling

are there any other apps for windows fone except for gurbani anywhere, for example sumet similar to dasam baani, isikhi etc on the iphone? blink.gif

Hi

I use all the apps you mentioned on my itouch and windows phone. Heres my thoughts...

iSikhi - i have stopped using as there are just too many mistakes in the Gurbani and it displays the shabads in weird block paragraphs, general application is very basic and can only search Guru Granth Sahib Ji. But this this may suite your needs? I like their keyboard, but does not contain entire gurmukhi akhar. (FREE)(iphone)

DasamGranth app - Again very basic app that just click & displays chapters from Dasam Granth Sahib Ji only, no searching available, nothing more than that and uses hard to read unicode fonts like the ones on web sites. (It also costs $4.99) which i believe is a rip off and a money making scam. (iphone)

Gurbani Anywhere - My favorite application on both my itouch and windows phone as it has loadsssssss of options and features and from what i have seen there is alot less mistakes than all the other apps. Search SGGS, SDGS, BDV with various options including click and display, save favorites, you can change settings of application and customize the display. I have contacted them in the past and they state they have a strict on-going project to make the first "shudh" mistake free Gurbani database. Which i believe is the most important part of any sikhi app. (FREE) (Windows Mobile & iPhone)

Hope this helps...in some way ;)