Wish List

Vidi

Really wish all the software developers out there could create a software that makes it easy to follow along while listening to an Akhand Paath Sahib.

I believe the only one that can do so is Gurbani Anywhere. The problem with that software is that the text is too small to really follow. If you zoom in, the text goes out of the window and lots of scrolling is required.

Also, it would really help if wide screen mode can implemented (in iphone by turning the iphone).

Note to mods : Message is posted here instead to techie forum cos I really wish to get the attention of software developers

Really wish all the software developers out there could create a software that makes it easy to follow along while listening to an Akhand Paath Sahib.

I believe the only one that can do so is Gurbani Anywhere. The problem with that software is that the text is too small to really follow. If you zoom in, the text goes out of the window and lots of scrolling is required.

Also, it would really help if wide screen mode can implemented (in iphone by turning the iphone).

Note to mods : Message is posted here instead to techie forum cos I really wish to get the attention of software developers

Gurfateh Ji

Good news is that alot of the features you have mentioned have already been added to the Windows Mobile Edition of GA along with many more such as Larivaar script, open ang from pangatee, Full nitnem.

GA Windows Mobile Edition Version 3.0 - Will be released in the next 1-2 weeks.

As for iPhone/iTouch, better font sizes & text wrapping will be added to next release along with larivaar script and orientation i.e. landscape/portrait views, open ang from pangatee and much much more...

GA iPhone Edition Version 2.0 - Will also be released in the next few weeks.

Furture GA database enhancements - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Kosh (Dictionary) - "Search (Arths) meanings of any word from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji"

We have many more enhancements that will be added to versions of GA over the coming months which will include (Bluetooth sharing, Projector add-ons, video plugins) Besides all this we are planning releases for Windows Desktop, Linux, Google Android and Blackberry.

The future - Every GA device around the world being able to communicate to each other! The possibities are endless!

We are officially the most popular sikhi app in the world with thousands of users world wide. This has only been possible with the blessings of you the sadh sangat and our beloved Guru Ji.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We recommend providing feedback on our forum at www.gurbanianaywhere.com, so that your feedback adds to our currentley running census.

Regards

GA Team

• 2 weeks later...