Greatness Of Babaji Siode Wale

vish

baba balwant singh ji is a true saint and unparalleled example of maintaining sarv dharam sadbhav

It is beyond the mental ,intellectual capabilities of pranis like me to describe about the great personality like babaji siode wale

now for slanderers i would comment u do not have any right to make a comment about baba ji without actually meeting him

His face is radiant as sun and i was wonderstuck when i first had his darshan and has all the qualities of true brahamgyani as mentioned in sukhmani saheb

and above all his contributions to sikhi, education and humanity above all is unparalleled in todays world

he is perfect example of great mahapurkh who think about humanity as a whole not only for one religion caste or creed. example is numerous krishna temples he got constructed in kurukhshetra and university started in there and people of all creeds who pay respects to him

Slanderers think before you leap

baba balwant singh ji is a true saint and unparalleled example of maintaining sarv dharam sadbhav

It is beyond the mental ,intellectual capabilities of pranis like me to describe about the great personality like babaji siode wale

now for slanderers i would comment u do not have any right to make a comment about baba ji without actually meeting him

His face is radiant as sun and i was wonderstuck when i first had his darshan and has all the qualities of true brahamgyani as mentioned in sukhmani saheb

and above all his contributions to sikhi, education and humanity above all is unparalleled in todays world

he is perfect example of great mahapurkh who think about humanity as a whole not only for one religion caste or creed. example is numerous krishna temples he got constructed in kurukhshetra and university started in there and people of all creeds who pay respects to him

Iam not slandering anyone but building hindu temples and propagating it is like creating mahasapan and is againist the sikh tenets sikh only beleives in almighty IKONKAR not in any gods and goddeses a true sikh is the swroop of guru ji and Akal pukurakh only great mahapuruashs are sikh shaeeds from medival times to modern day those r bharmgyanis sikhi seeks sarbat da bhalla and is a only religion where all types of people are welcome what about his attempts to create a parrellel DURBAR SHAIAB which is unpardonale remember onething even Ram rai , Sri chand were all spiritualy high but can never be regarded as sikhs so is the case of most of the sants they can be high on spirituality but if low on rehat Guru ji will never admit them in his fold as guru ji has said REHAT PYARI MUDH KO SIKH PYRA NAHIN

Well, here is my experience....

It was 4 years ago, in the month of march or april I think. I and my cousins and my father went to baba ji's dera at fatehgarh sahib.... When we entered the dera we went into the darbar sahib where akhand paath was going on.. After sitting there for sometime baba ji came and sat facing the sangat. Sangat was coming and was matha teking baba ji in front of guru granth sahib ji and the sewak of baba ji was not stopping them at all.Instead sihode wale was giving aashirwaad to the sangat touching his feet. and I also remember a singh with red turban was doing dan-daut to baba sihodey wala in front of guru granth sahib ji... When my father asked baba ji to stop sangat to matha tek you in front of guru granth sahib ji then baba ji told my father to wait in the room near nisaan sahib and he will talk there....

If you think, sihode wala is the sant mentioned in sukhmani sahib then you are totally wrong, he does not know how to respect guru granth sahib ji....

bhull chukk di khima..

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh ji..

Dhan Dhan Brahmgiani Sant Attar singh ji would sit behind Guru Granth Sahib ji (tabiya) and do chaur sahib di seva so sangat would not mata tek to them,

Dhan Dhan Brahmgiani Sant Gurbachan singh ji Khalsa would never let anyone mata tek to them becuz it is beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib ji,

Check out http://gursevak.com/sggsj.html

In the Pothi SGGS History it goes into detail bout Mata teking to Guru Granth Sahib ji and how to give SGGS the utmost respect