Neeldharis Anti Sikh Dehdhari

Southall Youth

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the neeldharis believed that gurgaddi went upto Baba Ram Singh but now beleive in Aad Guru as their Guru. thier lineage of saints continue, but im surprised at this. If people did matha to Guru and then the Sant, even then that may be acceptable to some, but these people all did matha to the Sant and not to Guru ji.

Neeldharis are the one who are following the Strict rehat maryada of Shri Guru Gobind singh ji maharaj. Pure veg., Wear Kamrakasa, Wear Charkuta, Total Belief in SGGSji.

And i Should tell you Those who worship Akal Purakh are Worshipped in return by others.(Tin Har Poojh kareha Ram raje). There is nothing wrong i see in this.

Panch Parvan ...Panch Pardan........Panche paave dargah maan. If sants are respected in the dargah of Akal Purakh(Sachkhand) why not by us.

As far as im concerned they aint Sikhz as da Akal Thakt states,the majority of u in support of thm shuld hang their heads in shame go n read the definition of a Sikh,i dnt c no difference in wht was happenin wiv ramanand in his dera which had presence of SGGS ji and this twisted cult u manz r callin sikhs.no1 cn justify matha tekh to a human in the presence of mahrahj

I heard their 'Guru/baba' giving a sermon in Atam Russ Smagam 2008(Singapore) .....

He kept repeating Gurbani Lines which referred to "Sant".Indirectly he tried to make a point that you cant discover God without meeting a Sant. All AKJ, Taksali and Panthic gursikhs present there felt very uncomfortable with his 'Katha', though he was very wise enough to keep his words indirect and non-controversial.

His followers also bow to him.(he was from Pipli Sahib)

Akal Takht Jathedar was also present there, he walked out in the first 7 minutes of the katha.

These people NEVER reply back Fateh.

They don't believe in taking Khandey Ki Pahul.(Hence, that the reason they maintain their distinctive identity...wearing neel patkas and belts )

Neither, do they believe in 5 Kakkars.

Yes, they do 'claim' to believe in SGGS Ji.They also do a lot of physical seva.

their ideology/belief system remains unknown as they keep a very low profile and only mix among themselves.