Neeldharis Anti Sikh Dehdhari

Southall Youth

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Guru Gobind Singh ji and their sikhs were Blue Belters(Please check the Sakhis and Pics). Even Nihang Singhs are Blue Belters smile.gif Makes it very funny to hear that the people within Sikhism doesnot not about their complete Rehat Maryada.

Hi Mohinder pal ji,

You forgot to comment on why they bow down to him and why he sits on a palki to guruvah post. What this neeldhari cult wears on their head or around their waist is irrelevant. What is important you keep on missing to address. So please share your knowledge on the important core of the discussion, which we all are eager to here.

Show this ignorant person the Truth.biggrin.gif

When Guru Gobind Singh Ji baptized the five beloveds they came out from the tents wearing a blue attire.

There is one saying which laid the foundation that every Nihang will have to wear blue clothes.

Another saying goes like this; One day Sahibzada Fateh Singh ji came in front of Guru Gobind Singh Ji wearing blue ‘Dumalla’, on seeing this guru announced that people who will wear this dress will form a ‘Panth’ Another Saakhi goes like this; when guru ji removed the cloak of ‘Uch De Peer’ he tied a part of it to his ‘Kartar’. That was the origin of blue attire community

When Mata Gujri saw her grandson in the blue uniform she said your great grand father the sixth Guru used to dress up in a same way. When they all came in front of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, he said that this is the most sacred wearing and reflects a true Khalsa. Later he (Guru) declared that every true Khalsa will have this appearance which reflects "Akal Purkh de Fauj". This place where guru founded the Khalsa panth was known as ‘Damal Gargh’.

Hemkunt Sahib: Kamarkasa Compulsory: It is also compulsory to wear the Kamarkasa for every individual who is on pilgrimage to HEMKUNT SAHIB. In fact Nihang Sikhs still wear the Kamarkasa till today.

The Blue Colur signifies the believe in Peace and Non-Violence. The Chakuta (head dress)signifies a Child asking forgiveness from his Father, the Almighty Lord"

PLease read Guru Tegh Bahadur's Sakhi where Guruji went to Dkhansu(Near Rajpura,Punjab) where the villagers didnot give Water to Guruji stating there is no drinking water in this village(because Aurangzeb had declared whoever would help Gurji would be beheaded). Guruji cursed that village'Since villagers are telling No water, that Means There is not waterin this village'.

Later villagers senior people found out their mistake and asked for forgiveness. then Guruji told that My sikh would come in near future (wearing Blue attire); that sikh would help you.

Then Neeldhari's Main Sant(Sant Maharaji Harnam Singh ji) went to Dhkansau, there Santji digged a well from where fresh drinkable water came. Today Land of Dhkansau is much expensive than Delhi. Villagershave estalished a Gurudwara(Shri Dhkansau Sahib-Guri Tegh Bahadurji).

Sant Mahapursh never ask for special treatment from other. they are Nirlep Pursh(merged with AkalPurakh). But due to their Naam Bandhgi effect, They automatically get that special treatment from Sangat. Just tell me WHy we take Charan Amrit from Harimandir sahib when we Enter into the Gurdwara. All sort of People wash their Feets in that water(Bad and Also Good People) but still we Drink that water thinking to be AMRIT

Militant singh ji,

World has gone to advance to convince it. Many people like you cannot be convinced even if guruji take deh saroop and come infront of you.

I donot want convince people like you. I am dedicated to my SGGSji, i would rather convince my GUruji instead of Convincing Humans(like me and you).

Sant Mahapursh never ask for special treatment from other. they are Nirlep Pursh(merged with AkalPurakh). But due to their Naam Bandhgi effect, They automatically get that special treatment from Sangat. Just tell me WHy we take Charan Amrit from Harimandir sahib when we Enter into the Gurdwara. All sort of People wash their Feets in that water(Bad and Also Good People) but still we Drink that water thinking to be AMRIT

Then Ram Rahim is a Sant because he get special treatment from others. By your definition he would be the biggest Sant. Sants may get special treatment, but refuse it and sit on same level in the sangat. They don't sit there and get people to bow down to them and touch them on the head for their blessing. A Sant never looks at himself as higher than rest of the sangat and his actions will show that. But for this fellow it is the opposite.

A Sant does not make his own maryada, but follows the maryada of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. It's obvious this Sant has made his own maryada. Just look how they do Anand Karaj, around a fire.

You can believe in this man all you like, but his actions are the oppisite of a True Sant. Sants are merged with Akal Purkh, but don't create their own cults, maryada and sit down higher than rest and be worshipped by others. Sants teach what they learn, but always add listen to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and worship Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.