What Do I Do? Is It A Bajjar Kurehat?

sukhjeevansingh

soo.. the old forums are confusing me! basically i think ive had a product like m & ms with meat or soemthign in them and so what do i do? i dont eat out anyways so ive made a mistake. im not going to have any confectionary again so what do i do now killy myself? :( yes im in a bad mood sorry ji :(

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U MUST GO PESH U SINNER/PAAPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But before you do that, ensure you enflict a thousand lashes on your back while knealing before a picture of Guru Nanak Dev Ji while chanting "Waheguru" on each whip.

Then give up any food which contains sugar for the rest of your life.

Then start growing your own food in your back garden and eat only that.

And if that doesnt satisfy you and you want to know the ultimate repentace then listen up.....

Do ardaas and ask for forgiveness.

Are you being serious? Earlier today you wrote that you never eat anything from outside but were starving so you had a Bounty. You thought it might have rennet in it so you wanted to know if you should go pesh. Then you found out they were ok. Now you did the same with M&Ms?! Don't you read ingredients?

:rolleyes:

yes! where did that thread dissapear... i had the m & m's before thaaat!! and i dont eat from outside like from restaurants, cateres...im pretty sure i said that!... i ate chocoloates and stuff veerji, clearly i will be stopping now ! and i did read the ingredients they loooked fine to me at the time.. i just googled all the things ive eaten since taking amrit to see if i have eaten meat by accident :( and obvs. i have! im not having a good day ... thanks gurmat sangeet ji

"AGAHAN KOO TRANGH, PICHACHHAHAN FER NA MUHDARHA."

(See and think forthe fuuture and donotsee your past)

and

" Bhullan ander sabh ko ,abhull Guru Kartaar."

(Every body in this world is made to commit some mistake except Satguru and Akaal Purakh

e.i. Kartaar.)

AND

"Bhullyan bhee aape samjhaayasee"

(Waheguru / Staguru himself will guide the cofused ones)

Tusi samajh chukke ho,Satguru agge Punj Pyaryan kol pesh ho ke bhull bakhsha sakde ho.

Bhul chuk khima ,

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH