More Opinions On Propagandist Agent Harmanjit Ghandi Of Sick Zehar Center.

Guest Bloom

smile.gifIn My Opinion,

Very Simple. Their Soul Must Be Dead. Their Bodies Eat, Sleep and Sh!t. And Their Souls are Just Dried Up and Empty. They are Atheists. But They Speak of The Skies. For Them Life is Walking, Talking, Sleeping, Reading Books of Heretics and Atheists, Making Money, Having Kids And Shitting, Etc. They Have Zero Spiritual Awareness Nor Spiritual Color. Even Their Minds Are Circuited Wrong. Everything About Them Is Corrupt and Messed Up. They Are Truly Zombies. No Soul and Aatmic Rung. None. Jamdoots Love These Kinds of People. LOL. (But They Don't Believe in Jamdoot Either) LOL. They are 'Water Cooler' Sikhs. Just Like to Talk to Others About Sikh History Etc. But When it Comes to Actually Living and Understanding True Depths of Khalsa Dharma, They Got Zilch. We Are All On The Path. And We Will Remain Disciples of Pooran Guru And True Khalsa Dharma For Ever. But These Heretics Attack True Khalsa Dharma! Jamdoot Can Show Them Around 'The City', Like Travel Guides. LOL.

Just Look at The Gurmukhs They Attack. SatNaam, They Attack Sri Jaap Sahib; What Kind of Prem Can They Have For Akaal Purakh?!? None. They are Simply 'Water Cooler' Reading Books of Spiritually Empty, Atheist and Blind Heretics, Kind of Demonic Idiots.

SatNaam. I Cant Even Imagine What Kind of Paap They Take On Themselves For Attacking Khalsa Dharma. They Don't Even Believe In Paap Though! SatNaam.

They Don't Even Understand So Dhar of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji, and Some Expansions in Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji is Very Deep Also. It Talks Even Expands of Some Creations as Mentioned in Even So Dhar For One Small Example. In So Dhar on Sri Ang 6 of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji of Sri JapJi Sahib Even, Even Here They Do Not Understand. What To Speak of Even Khands of Sri JapJi Sahib. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Gives Knowledge of Very Deep Secrets and Truths of Unimaginable Plays. These People are Stuck in Their Brick Homes, and Their Books by Atheists, What Can They Even Fathom of The Milky Way Galaxy? Leave Alone The Creations Beyond Imaginations. For Them, They Don't Even Believe in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji. They Make Up Stories and Rhetoric To Make Even Eternal Dhur Ki Bani Suit Their Atheist Views.

On Sri Ang 6 of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji of Sri JapJi Sahib:

(I Tried to Paste Sri Gurbani But Could Not. Please Have Darshan of So Dhar in Lareevaar Partakh Darshan of Guru Roop on Sri Ang 6)

There is So Much In These Beautiful Sri Pangthees. All Created by Akaal Purakh. What to Even Speak? Heretics Just Don't Understand.

(English attempt at veechar reflections from Sikhitothemax Website. Posted Below As Copy and Paste).

Where is that Gate, and where is that Dwelling, in which You sit and take care of all?

The Sound-current of the Naad vibrates there, and countless musicians play on all sorts of instruments there.

So many Ragas, so many musicians singing there.

The praanic wind, water and fire sing; the Righteous Judge of Dharma sings at Your Door.

Chitr and Gupt, the angels of the conscious and the subconscious who record actions, and the Righteous Judge of Dharma who judges this record sing.

Shiva, Brahma and the Goddess of Beauty, ever adorned, sing.

Indra, seated upon His Throne, sings with the deities at Your Door.

The Siddhas in Samaadhi sing; the Saadhus sing in contemplation.

The celibates, the fanatics, the peacefully accepting and the fearless warriors sing.

The Pandits, the religious scholars who recite the Vedas, with the supreme sages of all the ages, sing.

The Mohinis, the enchanting heavenly beauties who entice hearts in this world, in paradise, and in the underworld of the subconscious sing.

The celestial jewels created by You, and the sixty-eight holy places of pilgrimage sing.

The brave and mighty warriors sing; the spiritual heroes and the four sources of creation sing.

The planets, solar systems and galaxies, created and arranged by Your Hand, sing.

They alone sing, who are pleasing to Your Will. Your devotees are imbued with the Nectar of Your Essence.

So many others sing, they do not come to mind. O Nanak, how can I consider them all?

That True Lord is True, Forever True, and True is His Name.

He is, and shall always be. He shall not depart, even when this Universe which He has created departs.

He created the world, with its various colors, species of beings, and the variety of Maya.

Having created the creation, He watches over it Himself, by His Greatness.

He does whatever He pleases. No order can be issued to Him.

He is the King, the King of kings, the Supreme Lord and Master of kings. Nanak remains subject to His Will. ||27||

The English Reflections Do No Justice to The Gurbani. It gives a very brief english attempt. The Truth Is, GurBaani Cannot be translated to English or any other language. It is too Deep. The English Attempts Can Only Shed Some Brief Light, Very Little, but It Can Help (Sometimes It Can Cause Damage Too, Often It Might). Gurbani Triggers Very Deep Reflections. The More One Tries to Reflect, The Deeper Gurbani and Reflections Go. There Is No End to The Depths and Truth of Gurbani. SatNaam. English or Other Language Reflections Do/Could Help; But One at The Same Time Must Be Cautious. There are So Many Games Going On. There Are Countless Realms. So Many So Many So Many So Many. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Expands on Some.

Further, The Creation Like Even Earth are In Kaal (Within Time; Can Be Destroyed). The Heretic Atheists Do Not Understand Even the Relation of Akaal (Timeless) and Kaal (Within Time). Even We (our bodies, Etc.) are In Kaal, But Created by Akaal. But in The End, There Will Only Be Akaal. But Living in Kaal is Part of Akaal Purakhs Game. The Heretics Cannot Fathom The Depths of Gurbani, So The Atheist Heretics Attack True Khalsa Dharma and Do Maha Nindya of Gurbani and Gurmukhs! They Make Up False 'Arths' That Suit Their 'Brick Home' Atheist Mentalities. These Atheists Are Doomed. These Atheists Worship Sexual Molester Kala Afgana and His Illegitimate Offsprings. Midget Heretic Darshan Lal Has No Understanding of Truth of Gurbani. He Does Not Even Sing Full Sri Shabads. He Takes Different Sri Pangtees and Changes The Context To Suit His Agenda. For This He Will Be Punished Greatly. He Is Not as Powerful As He Thinks He Is. His Cheleh Have No Gurmat Jeevans Themselves. They Are Planning to Get Control of Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib and Then Probably If They Do, Plan to Have a Sharaab and Kabaab Party With Sarna. Maybe The Sexual Molester Kala Afgana Followers Will Then Party Right Through Amrit Vela (Get It?!? LOL. They Don't Believe in Amrit Vela. They Are Cultural Bhangra Shangra No Jeevan Fools). Either Way, Khalsa Will Still Remain in Chardhi Kala and Make Their Faith Even Stronger At Home. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan That True Khalsa Rise and Take Control of SGPC and Do Seva At Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib. True Khalsa Who Love True Khalsa Dharma Including Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.

Continuing, The Truth is There are Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots of Unimaginable Existences. Guru Sahib Has Given Us a Key To Depths Unknown. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji is Very Deep Also. It Includes Direct Bir Ras, Expansions, Politics, WarFare, Character of Warfare, Direct Fearlessness Bir Ras Shastar Prem and Dharam Yudh Ka Chaah, Etc. Etc. Etc. They Cannot Even Comprehend a Tiny Bit of So Dhar of Sri JapJi Sahib. What To Speak of Them? They Are Fools. Maybe That is Their Destiny. Maybe it is The Destiny of True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs To Fight Back! Demons and Saints. Hmmm … Where Have I Heard That? SatNaam. And Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji And Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Aashikhs Are The True Saints. The Demons Attack Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.

Akaal Purakh is Nirgun and Sargun. Everything is Akaal Purakh. Everything is Gobind. Even in Sri Bachitar Natak, Akaal Purakh is Shown as Formless, Then Forms are Made. From Formless to Flowers and Bumble Bees, To Beauty and Deer To Scaring The Bajeezus Out of Shiva and Jamdoots. LOL! SatNaam. What Beauty and Bir Ras. That Is Some of The Context There Too.

Below Refer To Some English Reflections Again of Sri Bachitar Naatak In Bhujang Prayat Chand

He, who is ever light-incarnate and birthless entity, Who is the God of chief gods, the king of chief kings.

Who is Formless, Eternal, Amorphous and Ultimate Bliss. Who is the Cause of all the Powers, I salute the wielder of the Sword.3.

He is Formless, Flawless, eternal and Non-aligned. He is neither distinctively old, nor young nor immature.

He is neither poor. nor rich; He is Formless and Markless. He is Colourless, Non-attached, Limitless and Guiseless.4.

He is Formless, Signless, Colourless and Non-attached. He is Nameless, Placeless; and a Radiating Great Effulgence.

He is Blemishless, Guiseless, Formless and Eternal. He is a Superb Practising Yogi and a Supremely Holy Entity.5.

He is unconquerable, Indistinguishable, Nameless and Placeless. He is a Superb Practicing Yogi, He is the Supreme Ravisher.

He is Accountless, Garbless, Stainless and without Beginning. He is in the Yond, Immaculate and ever without Contention.6.

He is the Primal, Orignless, Stainless and Endless. He is Blemishless, Guiseless, Master of the earth and the destroyer of Pride.

He is Ireless, Ever fresh, Deceitless and Non-attached. He is Lustless, Angerless, Birthless and Sightless.7.

He is in the Yond, Immaculate, Most Holy and Ancient. He is Unconquerable, Indistinguishable, Will be in future and is always Present.

He is without ailment and sorrow and is ever new. He is Birthless, He is the Supporter and is Supremely dexterous.8.

He Pervades in the Past, Future and Present. I Salute Him, Who is without vices and without ailments.

I Salute Him, Who is the God of gods and King of kings. He is Supportless, Eternal and Greatest of Emperors. 9

He is Accountless, Guiseless, Elementless and Blemishless. He is without attachment, colour, form and mark.

He is the Greatest of gods and the Supreme Yogi. He is the Greatest of the rapturous and the greatest of the Ravishing.10.

Somewhere He bears the quality of rajas (activity), somewhere tamas (morbidity) and somewhere sattva (rhythm). Somewhere He takes the form of a woman and somewhere man.

Somewhere He manifests Himself as a goddess, god and demon. Somewhere He appears in several unique forms.11.

Somewhere He, taking the form of a flower, is rightly puffed up. Somewhere becoming a black bee, seems inebriated (for the flower).

Somewhere becoming the wind, moves with such speed, which is indescribable, how can I elucidate it? 12.

Somewhere He become a musical instrument, which is played appropriately. Somewhere He becomes a hunter who looks glorious with His arrow (in His bow).

Somewhere He becomes a deer and allures exquisitely. Somewhere He manifests Himself as Cupid`s wife, with impressive beauty.13.

His Form and Mark cannot be comprehended. Where doth He live and what guise doth He adopt?

What is His Name and how he is called? How can I describle? He is Indescribable.14.

He hath no father, mother and brother. He hath no son, no grandson and no male and female nurses.

He hath no attachment, no home, no army and no companion. He is the Great King of kings and Great Lord of lords.15.

He is Supreme, Ancient, Immaculate and in the Yond. He is beginningless. Stainless, Non-existent and Unconquerable.

He is Indistinguishable, Indestructible, Holy and Paramount. He is the Most Humble of the meek and Great Lord of lords.16.

He is Stainless, Imperishable, Accountless and Guiseless. He is Limitless, Blemishless, Formless and Maliceless.

He is the Most Effulgent of all lights and Supreme Conflagration of all fires. He is the Supreme Spell of all incantations and Supreme embodiment of Death over all such powers.17.

He holds the bow in His left hand and the terrible sword (in the right). He is the Supreme Effulgence of all lights and sits in His Great Glory.

He, of Infinite Splendour, is the masher of of the boar-incarnation with great grinder tooth. He crushed and devoured thousands of the creatures of the world.18

The tabor (in the hand of Great Death (KAL) resounds and the black and white canopy swings. Loud laughter emanates from his mouth and the weapons (in his hands) glisten.

His conch produces such a terrible sound that appears like the blazing fire of the Death on doomsday.19. (SriDasam.Org 97)

Extreme Hinduism (There Are Extreme Shiva Worshippers) Who Have Very Destructive and Killer, Conversion, Get Siddhis, Etc, Kind of Mentalities, Even Now. Extreme Hinduism Is on The Rise Even Now. Kumb Mela is Just a Small Idea. The Context Shown Even in Sri Bachittar Natak, Even This Shiva Gets Scared. This Is Imagery To Be Fearless. Apparently Perhaps During Some Kumb Mela or Something of Those Gatherings in The Past, Some of 'The Saadhs' Have Even Attacked Sikhs That Went There To Do Parchaar. What Do We Know Of The Future? Look At What Even Happened Recently With Shaheedee in Pakistan. You See, The Inpiration Is Always There to Be Fearless, Direct Bir Rass. Krishan Is Even Shown Defeated by Kharag Singh in Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji. There are Many Contexts and Many Expansions. Too Much. Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji. Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji. Like Sun and Moon. Like Day and Night. Like Roasaries and Swords. Different But Union. They Are Separate Yet Together. SatNaam.

Khalsa Worships Akaal Purakh. Khalsa Also Knows of The Creations Within Time. Everything Is Within Time. Everything. Except The One. Even This World Is Within Time. Even The Sun and Moon are Within Time. What to Speak of One Sun and Moon; There Are Countless Suns and Moons. (Heretics Use 'Science' To Justify Their Atheist Heretic Views. Stupid Idiots. Science Has Not Even Touched The Truths of What is Yet to Be Known Of The Depths of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji and Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji. Dhan Dhan Guru. Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma!) Back to What I was Saying, The Time is Within The Timeless. Like a Fish Born in Water. The Fish Born In The Ocean Has a Shorter Lifespan Than The Ocean. But The Ocean Is Even Within Time Born From Akaal Purakh. Everything Is Born From Akaal Purakh. Everything is Within Akaal Purakh. And Kaal (Time, Creation That Will Be Eventually Finish and Merge Back To Timeless) is Within Akaal Purakh (Timeless, Beyond Destruction).

The Truth is There are Countless of Khands, Brahmands, Krishnas, Sidhs, Shivas, Devis, Brahmas, Etc. Etc. Etc. Countless. They Are All Within Time. They are Also Engrossed in Maya. They Have Different Games Going On. Khalsa Understands These Creations, Knows of Many, Even There Some are Good and Some Bad, Etc. Etc. Etc. And Khalsa Only Worships The Creator of Creations; but knows of Many Secrets and Games. Not Just Earth. Khalsa Dharma Merges Back To The Source. The Truth Is, The Opportunity on Earth To Follow Khalsa Dharma is To Merge Back to The Creator; The Creator who Created Creations. That Is My Opinion. There Are Many Who Wish To Still Exist, in Higher Realms Closer to Akaal Purakh. Not Me. I Desire To Not Exist Anymore, Total Mergence (Some Call It Suicide), So Be It. I Call It My Goal. I Personally Want To Go to Nirankaar. Where There Is No More Kaar. This Is Where I might Get into Some Conflicts of Views With True Nirbhan Jatha For Example. They Have a Little Different Belief Here Than Me. But, We Can Still Agree to Disagree, and Remain in The Shelter of Guru, as Siblings. There Are Other Things I Disagree on As Well. But, Then Again, As Long We Stay In The Shelter of Guru Sahib, All Is Well. No Two Finger Prints Are Even Alike. What Will Be, Will Be. Everyone Has Their Own Destiny. As Long As Everyone Stays Within The Boundry of Ang Sang Kakaars, Not Falling to B. Kureits Etc. Khalsa Dharma; I Say; All Is Well! I Feel the Desire of The Seeker is Rewarded. I Wanna Merge. Like Light Into Light. Habbhaa Kadhaabraa; whoosh; Gone. But Transmigration is Real. Have to Be Very Careful. But Then Again, It Would Awesome To Be In Eternal Bliss Too. Interesting. But Never in Transmigration. SatNaam.

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan. Either Way. I Want No Dukh. None. Akaal Purakh is Without Dukh. Sukh Hee Sukh. Kya Baat. Khalsa Even Make Dukh Into Sukh. Wah Khalsa! Wah!

True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Love Their Guru, and Entire True Khalsa Dharma!!!

(Back to About The Heretics. Sexual Molester Kala Afgana Group) If Guru Sahib Wants, He Can Even Change the Heretics and Make Them Love True Khalsa Dharma. I Myself, Put No Hope In Them Changing Whatsoever; it Can Only Be Done By 'Divine Intervention'. LOL. Maybe Some are Meant to be Demons?!? LOL. True Khalsa Dharma Aashiskhs Are Chardhi Kala. SatNaam. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan. Gotta Admit One Thing Though; Their Attacks Made My Faith Stronger. Dang! Were/Are They a Blessing in Disguise?!? SatNaam.

Guru Ang Sang. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.

Chardhi Kala!!!

(Again, I am NOT Advocating any Violence Against These Heretics. Just Making People Aware of My Opinions ON The Heretics and Their Machinery That is Part of Attacking True Khalsa Dharma).

Now … What 100% Vegan/Vegetarian Yumm Yumm Is There …

Those That Attack Sri Dasam Patshah Bani and True Khalsa Dharma Should do an Ardaas For Forgiveness. Go To Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Get Their Mistakes Forgiven and Come into the Fold of True Khalsa Dharma. And Then They Should Sit Down For Some 100% Vegetarian/Vegan Yumm Yumm.

SatNaam smile.gif

(Also, Just Want To Add To Readers: Don't Look For Human Leaders. Be The Best You Can. Bloody Hell, Im Looking For You Guys To Become Leaders and Bring Maha Chardhi Kala To Earth and True Khalsa Panth!!! We All Have Great Potentials and Personal Flaws. Stregthen The Good Qualities While Working on Killing The Bad. Me Included. Bloody Hell, The Personal Flaws Part I'm Filled With! Gotta Keep Working on 'Dem to Killing The Bad Inside! Bloody Hell, They Hide Inside All Over The Place. My Goody Goody Gosh.) But Great Is Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji and Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji! SatNaam! Killer of Sins!

Chardhi Kala!!!

(Quick Veechars Mentioned Above. Personal Opinions Only. Read At Your Own Discretion. LOL).

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Panj Kakaaas!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Kureits!!!!!

Dhan Dhan NitNem!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sehaj Paath!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Nand Lal Ji Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan RehatNaamas of Khalsa!!!!!

Dhan Dhan The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bani in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments!!!!!

Dhan Dhan AmritVela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva!!!!!

Dhan Dhan EVERYTHING In The PALACE of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Vegan/Vegetarian Langar That Feeds and Will Feed The Whole World!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma!!!!!

bloom ji,

i would agree with you about this Jarnail Arshi giani, I ran into him on the Tapoban forum a while ago, he is a really nasty piece of work. He misleads but is very articulate and any casual person browsing would think he is genuine, but he is bad piece of work.

He then disappeared for a year or two and then re-appeared on the Tapoban forum spreading his misinformation.

bloom ji,

i would agree with you about this Jarnail Arshi giani, I ran into him on the Tapoban forum a while ago, he is a really nasty piece of work. He misleads but is very articulate and any casual person browsing would think he is genuine, but he is bad piece of work.

He then disappeared for a year or two and then re-appeared on the Tapoban forum spreading his misinformation.

This agiani has done maximum ninda of Guru Gobind singh ji on the net.

He is also mentor on SPN forum which is another forum where ninda of Guru sahib's bani is done

and heretics/excommunicated persons are praised.

This agiani is shameless when he will go to tapovan he will change his tune.Give him some

piece of mind there.

This agiani has done maximum ninda of Guru Gobind singh ji on the net.

He is also mentor on SPN forum which is another forum where ninda of Guru sahib's bani is done

and heretics/excommunicated persons are praised.Administrators post anti Guru Gobind singh ji's

articles routinely.There is one non sikh administrator who is famous for doing that.

This agiani is shameless when he will go to tapovan he will change his tune.Give him some

piece of mind there.