Sikh Federation Uk? British Sikh Federation?

Azaad

Jagtar singh ji

Thanks for so much information.

There is anotehr character called Debinderjit singh.Most probably he is an engineer.He writes against dasam Granth.Is he associated

with sikh federation as i read his name somewhere appearing in sikh federation. Most probably there are two debeinderjit singhs by

the same name.

GPS do not confuse:

Dabinderjit Singh OBE – well known to Sikhs - an adviser to the Sikh Federation (UK) and who was present at the Miri-Piri protest; and

Dr Devinderjit Singh Sivia of St. John's College Oxford who has also opposed the separate monitoring of Sikhs as an ethnic group. The latter is also linked to Indarjit Singh (Network of Sikh Organisations) who has also been writing extensively in support of Ragi Darshan and against Dasam Granth on other Forums.

About time we got rid of the likes of Indarjit Singh - a self-appointed leader who has been advising the UK Government for the last 15-20 years!

These people are very afraid of seperate Sikh monitoring what we need to ask ourselves is who is behind this reluctance of enabling SIkhs to be disidentified from the hindu kaum. They are S******* themselves. What wee need to do is take action NOW and also try and put together an accurate figure we can give to large scale media newspapers about this argument I suggest the guardian independant and other news papers to start with.

If labour dont agree with seperate montoring I think its time to deal with a party who will.

So get onto the other political parties NOW before the general election and get some articles in papers about the Sikh cause I am sure we will get political parties clambering for our vote they cant afford to lose a few hundred thousand votes.

Jagtar singh ji

Thanks for so much information.

There is anotehr character called Debinderjit singh.Most probably he is an engineer.He writes against dasam Granth.Is he associated

with sikh federation as i read his name somewhere appearing in sikh federation. Most probably there are two debeinderjit singhs by

the same name.

GPS do not confuse:

Dabinderjit Singh OBE – well known to Sikhs - an adviser to the Sikh Federation (UK) and who was present at the Miri-Piri protest; and

Dr Devinderjit Singh Sivia of St. John's College Oxford who has also opposed the separate monitoring of Sikhs as an ethnic group. The latter is also linked to Indarjit Singh (Network of Sikh Organisations) who has also been writing extensively in support of Ragi Darshan and against Dasam Granth on other Forums.

About time we got rid of the likes of Indarjit Singh - a self-appointed leader who has been advising the UK Government for the last 15-20 years!

Thanks very much for clarification.I am quite clear now. Inderjit singh is notorious and opportunist.He wrote against Dasam Bani on learning-zone.

I asked him some questions and it became quite clear that he was a dummy and a big dummy as for as Dasam Granth or sGGS ji were concerned.

He knew nothing about gurmat.

This man is masquerading as a champion of sikh issues.In reality he is a fake and i do not call him even close to be a sikh. Thdere is another Gurmukh singh

who echos similar sentiments.he is brother of Dya singh and they have minted tehir own version of sikhi.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

This Is VERY Important. Anyone Who Works With The UK Government In 'Sikh Issues', And Is Attacking Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee, Is Connected To GOI CongRSS. The Same CongRSS That Has Made Sure That Sikhs Are Not Given Anand Karaj Status but Classified As Bahmans. This Is Done Intentionally. If Sikhs Are Giving Taxes, Why Are They Not Given Funds For Community? It Is Being Sabotaged From Inside By Fake Sikhs. These Fake Sikhs Are Connected To The Same Agenda Of CongRSS That Have Made Sure Sikhs Are Not Given Anand Karaj Act, The Murderers of Pogroms of 1980s Are Scott Free, Lubana, Sarnas Keeping Ties With CongRSS (Attacking Sikhs From Inside), They Have Agents In UK For DECADES! These Agents From Outside Make It Seem They Fight For Sikh Causes, And From Inside Work Against Sikhs. They Give The UK Government The CongRSS Agenda, And In Fact Make Sure Sikhs Are Not Given Due Recognition. These Agents Must Be Kicked Out. From Outside They Act Like They Fight For Sikh Causes, And From Behind The Scenes They Make Sure Sikhs Are Not Given Their Recognition. This Has Been Going On For Decades! Figure Out Who These Agents Are and Kick Them Out! They Are Working Against Sikhs From Behind The Scenes For GOI CongRSS Agendas. True Sikhs And True Sikh Dharma (Which Of Course Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee) Will Be Loved By The Whole World!

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.

May True Khalsa Dharma Aasshikhs (Of Course They Love Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee) Be Blessed EVERYWHERE!

There Are Such GOI Agents Working Against Sikhs (In The Guise of Sikhs) With the UK Government For Decades! Kick Them Out!