1970'S And 1980'S Again ?!

Some Questions.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are We Really United As A Panth?

2. 2. Do We Have A Panthic Leadership

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ ||

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ||

Below is a post from Bhai Manvir Singh Jee, that was posted on akj.org forums on Wed Mar 24, 2010 at 12:25 pm;

It seems that the early 80's are back.

If someone spoke of avoiding Operation Blue Star they are labeled as a gadar.

Today if you don't like someone's views you are labeled as a Hindu.

1984 either it was a sant samaj or groups affilliated to some jatha that would label you a gadar. It is the same group of people who now label you as a Hindu.

Please let us sit togehter with knowledge and sort our differences.

Guru Granth Jee Mano (God is one not two). We must respect all religions and their teaching but we have not learned to respect our own. If we can not respect our own religions teaching there is a no win situation. No wonder we did not deserve Khalistan, it would have been occupied by India anyways because we can not unite.

If we look at what is happening now, currently, I can see many similarties to before 1984/Operation Blue Star.

1978 - 13 Singhs were Shaheed whilst trying to stop beadhbi by the heretical Nirankari cult.

2006 - Intial Reports of Dera 'Baba' Gurmeet Ram Rahim start coming in.

2009 - Ashutosh.

Even now, some Singh's attained shaheedi. To me this is playing out exactly like the early 1980's.

Today, the Khalsaa Panth is caught up in a lot of controversies. Why?

- Because we are not united. & Let's face it, WE DON'T HAVE AN ACTIVE PANTHIC LEADERSHIP. (Sorry, if I offend you, but its true.)

I know the issue of Ragi Darshan/Dasam Granth is big these days. Sure we should worry about that stuff, but we are just splitting more because of it. [Let's not turn this into a Dasam Granth issue topic]

This is a perfect time for Shiv Sena or RSS, etc to attack...

THIS IS IN OUR HANDS WHETHER WE WOULD LIKE ANOTHER ATTACK ON THE KHALSAA PANTH. IF YES THEN KEEP FIGHTING SINGHS AMOUNGST SINGHS, AND SHOW THE WORLD, BUT RIGHT NOW WE HAVE TO UNITE. WE NEED EKTAA.

ARE WE REALLY WILLING TO GO THROUGH 1984 ALL OVER AGAIN?

-ਇਕ ਮੂਰਖ

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ ||

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ|