Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale Live From Punjab!

Puraatan

Everyone don't forget TOMORROW:

Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale, the gem of the Sikh Panth and of Sikhi Parchar, will be broadcasted LIVE from Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib in Punjab on the Sikh Channel (Sky 840) throughout the UK and Europe and around the world online (www.sikhchannel.tv). It will be UK time at 3pm, so work out the time in your country.

As everyone knows, this has been promoted heavily on the Sikh Channel for over a month as it is for the first time in WORLD HISTORY.

First Sikh Channel and Sant Ji made history in the Uk last summer 2009 when the first live diwaan was broadcast from the UK on national TV and now for the first time from Punjab!

Can't wait to see Sant Ji LIVE from Punjab tomorrow!

Remind everyone you know!

Everyone was so angry about Sant Ji's diwaan getting cut off when they were about to talk about 1978 and Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale. But Sikh Channel said it was because their contract was only until midnight in India and they have recorded the whole diwaan to play after. I hope it's in the weekend!

IT WAS SO GOOD!

Seriously what a poor excuse, i support sikh channel, i pay a monthly subscription (direct debit :) if sky football pulled the plug on a game I would sue them !! heheheheh sikh channel sought it out.. money shouldnt be a problem, chalo wait for the recording !!! was good though :)...