Off-Topic Split from Someone on Akj forum Supports Prof Darshan Singh

dass

Prime example above of why moderation is so poor on this site !!! all the above post has done is write a story which I guess must be tru cus its on the pro dasam granth side, that is the difference between proper admin of a site and a free for all, i could come on here and write I was in cali yah, and i met some singh yeh, he was like, i'm akj, i believe in dasam granth 100% but those akjs in akj uk bunch of so and sos, cus my brothers, best mates, brother in law, mate, told me... i mean how childish can you get, grow up and treat subjects or discussion seriously !!!only five i got only one thing to say you too.. repect to you for being on such an antam jammee.. you must have some serious kamai... you worked out I am cunning person.. i am.... i am the worst of the worst.. if to write what I did is a sin then so be it.. I will take the shittar from the jamn when the time comes... and bloom.. WOW... you seriously confused bro.. but good luck on whatever you believe in..

pjs veer ji, are you not a moderator ? if so, surely you should chk the info that he is wrriten as correct before approving ? why allow a post just dissing a jathebandi ? what is so panthic about that ? the facts are all in correct, I take it he's is talking about bhausairaya who was chukced out of the panth, and bhai sahib turned his back on him with AKJ worldwide since then... the managla charan issue is something the panth has been discussing for some time, I know tapoban singhs have done a lot of research into this and believe they should be corrected alongwith many vidvaans, obviously sampardaahis will never allow this to happen... and when the prof prog happened, which was some years ago, this dasam granth issue wasn't even there and he atteneded many gurudwarea up and down the country, so fact for fact it's a gap shap post and you want me a contributore to rebuttle it ? what is your role then on this site ?? sorry for being blunt pjs veer ji but you asked the question.. and let's be honest about the nihungs, there are many questionable issues about their rehat in the uk, niddars crew are known for many kurtutaa.. just because there is an agreement on dasam granth by taksal and nihangs, their marayada on many issues is miles aapart fact, same with akj, so for years there are differences in maryada which everybody just go on with, now it is a case of stating who is a non panthic if they have a difference....

Well ok, let's deal with it step by step shall we:

The above poster seems to have raised just this major allegation against AKJ uk branch only, and not against AKJ as a jathebandi. To quote:

First, AKJ is in loads of groups around da world. AKJ then AKJ Panchain, then AKJ UK, and AKJ Canada and USA. In India ders about 5 groups, I know dem all, all of dem believe in Sri Dasam Granth.

I agree some of the other comments he made arent probably appropriate in their tone, and i promise you they will be removed because i have just looked at this thread but kindly answer this question first:

If you believe that the allegations are wrong, kindly clarify your stand on Sri Dasam Granth. Do you believe in Sri Sri Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji in its entiretiy as Sri Sri Guruji's pious bani? and yes, I do mean Sri Charitropakhyan too.

A simple Yes or No would do, no beating around the bush please.

Also, kindly clarify whether you speak for yourself or for AKJ Uk.

Thanks!

There are no 5 sects in India. What a pile of nonsense. <_<

dass veerji, the user you are pointing your finger at just shared his opinion, just like you all have been doing for the past couple of days. If you do not agree with what he says, why don't you prove him wrong?

throwing accusations is an easy job...anyone can do it. Asking others to prove it wrong is just not logical, how do you expect others to do so?

what dass is right, people really get out of hand here. Make claims they cant prove. Its hard to have a civilized discussions here. People here dont quite have a deeper wisdom when it comes to dealing with issues.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Dass Said In His Post (Post # 33) "…if you are so learned about dasam granth, please explain to me when guru sahib had time to actually write it all, straightforward question, …".

SatNaam.

Now Take A Look At What Dass Says. He Obviously Does Not Believe In The Power Of ShehnShaah BaadShaah Darvesh MahaaRaajan Da MahaaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Akaal. He Does Not Even Realize Who Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Is.

Let Me Share With You A Few Beautiful Pangtees Of Who MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj BaadShaah Darvesh Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Is, Dass. Bhai Nand Lal Singh Jee In His Baanee (Jyot Bigas) Proclaims (English Transliteration ...

So Tegh Bahadur Sat Saroopana.

So Gur Gobind Singh Har Ka Roopna. (30)

Dass, I Hope You Don't Require An English Reflection, If You Do, Well .. That Would Just Further Proove Your Lack Of Gurmat Understanding And Probably The Reasons You Are Clueless On Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee.

And Btw Dass, Have You Not Seen The Videos Of Your Beloved Darshan Ghandi Rejecting Sri Amrit Sanchaar Baanees Even? Are You That Clueless? It Would Probably Be Better If You Had At Least Some Understanding Of The Situtation. Next Time Try To Come With A Little Bit More Than *edit*

*edit*

Peace.

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee !!!!!

Hold on your asking me to state whether or not I believe in dasam granth as a whole, if i say no, you will say I am anit panthic, a nastik, a dusht, if I say yes you will say I am lying, cunning, and from my posts it seems I am being anti dasam granth, which way should I go ? let me put it this way, for me it is quite simple I get up in the morning, do by simran, nitnem (including jaap sahib, swayie, chaupai sahib), go to work, come home do so dhar, sohila, in between I spend time on line learning about sikhi and going on forums etc, do i have time to research the whole dasam granth when I do not have the knowledge according to some of the more educated posters on here about guru granth sahib, never mind the whole complex issue of dasam granth, so is it now a pre requesite to clarify you acceptance of the whole dasam granth to be a contributor on this board, have the guidelines changed since I joined 04, or whenever it was ?? see I don't represent anyone, never have done, never will do, why ? because who am I ? a no one, my username is dass, but am i really a dass ? have i written like a dass or have i written in ego ? houmai ? the problem with many who write on these threads and forums is they live a bubble, anyone pokes their bubble they get all defensive and make up stories, when people like me try and write something which we believe is according to gursikhi we are told you are cluesless, you are an fool why ? because we don't agree with giving the tite to dasam granth which the contributor bloom give's dasam granth,"" Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee ", i have never seen these titles written before, only now the debate has gone extreme both ways we have new titles being given to dasam granth, we have parrellel parkash being done, we almost indirectly are disrespecting Guru Granth Sahib, people will say no, it is lower and on the left hand side etc, but did Guru Arjan Dev ji put any Granth next to Guru Granth Sahib, did Guru Gobind singh ji ? it is easy to insult one another, easy to fight and knock dastara off, i notice loads of edits in post directed to me, yet I don't think I have insulted anyone ? you preach you understand dasam granth, yet you show so much hatred, you preach you are great gursikhs who love those gursikhs who show dedication to your cause but yet if they didn't read ragmala they are not sikhs in your minds !! let me put it this way many of us are in the category of avar updesh aap na karea, and the truth is avath javath janmea marea... the day we actually take gurbani in our hirdea and become gurbani in thought and action, only then will we be a gursikh, never mind gurmukh, sant, maha purash or bramhn gyani....

If by not giving a straight forward yes or no means you wish to warn me, ban me or chuck me of the board, I won't hold it against you, as the whole debate was around akj.org and whether or not they have the right to admin their board the way they do, so you as moderators do as you wish, I won't hold it against you...

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Dass,

The Thread Was About Heretic Darshan Ghandi. Anyone Showing Support For Him Is Showing Support For His Cause (CongRSS Agenda To Destroy Khalsa Dharma). You Perhaps Are Not Even Aware That Darshan Ghandi Lover And BumChum Of CongRSS Sarna Has Even Rejected Sri Amrit Sanchaar Baanees.

But About Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee (As You Would Refer To Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee), No Mahaapurakhs Have Ever Raised A Finger Against Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee, Including Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh Jee (Since This Is About AKJ Thread), Hence Calling Those Whom Attack Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee Fake A.J's, Because The True Akhand Keertan Jatha Fully Support Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee. I Am Not Sure If You Are Even Aware That Benti Chaupee Sahib Is End of Sri Charitropakyan; It Is A Benti Of Protection, NO? Sri Charitropakyan Is About Trickeries, Character, Morals, Politics, And More. Fake A.J's Are Blinded By The CongRSS Agenda And Their Puppet Darshan Ghandi.

No Mahaapurakhs Including Baba Attar Singh Jee, Baba Nand Singh Jee, Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee, Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh Jee, Baba Jarnail Singh Jee, Baba Ishar Singh Jee, Baba Mitt Singh Jee And More Ever Said Anything Against Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee. Hope You Understand.

And About Your Rehat, You Seem To Be Fairly Blessed, May Guru Sahib Keep Kirpa And Bless All, Even More.

But Anyone Supporting CongRSS Propagandist Darshan Ghandi Is Enemy Of Panth, And Certainly An Enemy On Mine. LOL.

(And About Your Name, I Took It As Dass (10) Like 10 Out Of 10, Filled With Ego).

Chardhi Kala !!

Hold on your asking me to state whether or not I believe in dasam granth as a whole, if i say no, you will say I am anit panthic, a nastik, a dusht, if I say yes you will say I am lying, cunning, and from my posts it seems I am being anti dasam granth, which way should I go ?

Don't take this post as an insult, but if you do I can't do anything about it.

So it's clear you don't accept all of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji. You only accept what your egotisical mind wants to handle. Your so far away from dass.......

let me put it this way, for me it is quite simple I get up in the morning, do by simran, nitnem (including jaap sahib, swayie, chaupai sahib), go to work, come home do so dhar, sohila, in between I spend time on line learning about sikhi and going on forums etc,

You don't like the parkash of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji happening beside Guru Sahib, but have no problem with putting Jaap Sahib after Japji Sahib. Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Bani in your mind is not good enough to be placed beside Guru Sahib, but it's good enough to be placed in the same Gutka. Do you see your arrogant ways here.

do i have time to research the whole dasam granth when I do not have the knowledge according to some of the more educated posters on here about guru granth sahib, never mind the whole complex issue of dasam granth,

So your the highest authority on what is Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's bani because YOU accept the three Banis of Nitnem and Sant Maskeen Singh ji, a higly respected Gurmukh is lost and does not know anything when he says Sri Charitropakhyan is the Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.

Again do you see your arrogants here.

so is it now a pre requesite to clarify you acceptance of the whole dasam granth to be a contributor on this board, have the guidelines changed since I joined 04, or whenever it was ??

No it just shows your egotistical ways of following the mind impulses.

see I don't represent anyone, never have done, never will do, why ? because who am I ? a no one, my username is dass, but am i really a dass ? have i written like a dass or have i written in ego ? houmai ? the problem with many who write on these threads and forums is they live a bubble, anyone pokes their bubble they get all defensive and make up stories, when people like me try and write something which we believe is according to gursikhi we are told you are cluesless, you are an fool

All bow to dass, because he is the supreme authority that say what is Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani and not. Only buble that is going to get popped is this one. All the Singhs like Sant ji, who breath Sikhi were unaware of reality. So are you going to tell me when Guru Nanak Dev ji had time to write down Bani.

why ? because we don't agree with giving the tite to dasam granth which the contributor bloom give's dasam granth,"" Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee ", i have never seen these titles written before, only now the debate has gone extreme both ways we have new titles being given to dasam granth,

If a day old born baby hasn't seen the sun, do we dismiss it and say it just came out when the baby was taken out of the hosiptal. Again instead of being so self-asborbed listen to Katha done by Sant Maskeen Singh ji, unless you got something against him too. Maybe he's too much of a Gurmukh.

we have parrellel parkash being done, we almost indirectly are disrespecting Guru Granth Sahib, people will say no, it is lower and on the left hand side etc, but did Guru Arjan Dev ji put any Granth next to Guru Granth Sahib, did Guru Gobind singh ji ?

Can you contradict yourself even more. Above you say you read the Nitnem in the morning and don't you know Gutka are made with Banis from both. But wait only you are allowed to say what is the Bani of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and everyone else is just a fool, right!!!!

Guru Arjan Dev ji put Adi Granth on the palki, and he sat with rest of the sangat and at night slept on the floor where Adi Granth took the bed of Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji. The Banis of the Guru's is always respected. Take your brick wall of ego down and understand that.

it is easy to insult one another, easy to fight and knock dastara off, i notice loads of edits in post directed to me, yet I don't think I have insulted anyone ? you preach you understand dasam granth, yet you show so much hatred, you preach you are great gursikhs who love those gursikhs who show dedication to your cause but yet if they didn't read ragmala they are not sikhs in your minds !! let me put it this way many of us are in the category of avar updesh aap na karea, and the truth is avath javath janmea marea... the day we actually take gurbani in our hirdea and become gurbani in thought and action, only then will we be a gursikh, never mind gurmukh, sant, maha purash or bramhn gyani....

Yes dass you never insulted anyone, arrogants is bliss.laugh.gif

If by not giving a straight forward yes or no means you wish to warn me, ban me or chuck me of the board, I won't hold it against you, as the whole debate was around akj.org and whether or not they have the right to admin their board the way they do, so you as moderators do as you wish, I won't hold it against you...

For the last to quotes of your's, the sangat should pull out their violins and play you a sad song because you have been a target here. You have been completely honest the whole way.....I just don't understand why people are picking on you.

Take a deep breath and step outside of your little box.