1 Million Mool Mantars

pjs paaji lol i like that :happy: you know what paaji means in devnagri? :D hehe, seriously tho i just know almost all sampradas agree moolmantar sahib is till ho see bhee sach, except perhaps Maskeen Ji, which is weird because its rare that Maskeen Ji's veechars are different from rest of the panth! Anyway, think there is a nice audio on this topic by Sant Baba Hari Singh Ji Randhawe Wale, maybe you can find it on gurmatveechar.com? must be there im sure!

this is funny, ppl are debating over how many we should do........Just start and can a mod put a score sheet at the top and we can just start adding how man Mool Mantars we do a day.

If Sant ji can do 100 plus a day of Japji Sahib we easily can do 100 Mool Mantars a day.

Chardikala!!!!!!!

Is it possible to make one where no one knows how many you add, like with the polls, you add your vote, but no one knows who you voted for.

Or can it be put in the gupt section where you don't have to be registered. This way the people that are not registered can add their count in aswell. It'll get more people involved.

Yep, let's put GUPT section to some good use!! biggrin.gif I dont think theres any counter-like option available but we can still submit our paaths as posts and i will be more than glad to do the sewa of adding them up and posting them in the first post! biggrin.gif What does the Sangat say?

that's perfect, unless Singh# wants to brainstorm some more loltongue.gif

Yep, let's put GUPT section to some good use!! :D I dont think theres any counter-like option available but we can still submit our paaths as posts and i will be more than glad to do the sewa of adding them up and posting them in the first post! :D What does the Sangat say?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

What a beautiful idea. Please do that brother.

Only Dhan Dhan Dhan Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj can take us across this ocean.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh