Gurdwara Issues

Guest punjabi_kaur

In my opinion, the person who you are dealing with is highly going to commit the same offense again. Only way to stop him is to expose him and then giving him a punishment. These type of people are pleasure/thrill seekers and if they can get away with their bad behavior, then that just fuels his tank even more to abuse other girls. He's weighing out the benefit to keep his bad behavior going and if he is punished for it, then the benefits for him will be far less than the punishment.

If going to the cops is not an option for you, then talk to some Singhs, atleast. They can put some sense back into this guy.

I don't want to emotionally blackmail you here, but think about the other girls that, he can do the same too or even worse. Your not just helping yourself out, but others that were victims of his abusive behavior and preventing any future attack.

If you are going to talk to the committee then take one or two peole with you. Do not go alone. The committee will just harass you and say they are baseless claims. You need to bring this issue out in the open, so people are aware of it and it can be dealt with.

Guest Gupt 2

Only a suggestion but why not use a little intellect her rather then going in all guns blazing. He is a member of the committee and most probably has a lot of influence and it will be your word against his and he will be believed and you will be labelled a troublemaker possibly.

It seems there are at least three people on this thread from around the Shepherds Bush area. Why don't you get a group of about five people , you all have mobiles and video recorders on them. Go in to gurdwara as individuals but keep an eye on each other, if he tries it on video him. Then you have hard evidence, put it on You tube, go to the police, go to the sangat.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

PM me if you still need help with some details (location in London, person's name, date of incident etc.). I can try to contact someone in the area. It's important before this person actually comitts a criminal act and shames the Sikh image.

Guest please

As woman I feel like you have a responsibility to let me know who this giani is, please, I live near this gurdwarra and I don't want to stop going.

As a sister I ask you to let me know because I don't want this to happen to me aswell.