After Death

wales85 ji, i am not good in Botany, but after Soul leaves the body, Blood is still hot in body and is flowing, that is why the digestive tract or metbolism or brain parts and sometimes u even hear small rythmes of heart beats. also when you see the dead body after 45 minutes(time differes from body to body), it is filled with Gas(airpressure due to acids in intestines and in liver. that is why you head funny noises from the dead body.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wales85 ji, i am not good in Botany, but after Soul leaves the body, Blood is still hot in body and is flowing, that is why the digestive tract or metbolism or brain parts and sometimes u even hear small rythmes of heart beats. also when you see the dead body after 45 minutes(time differes from body to body), it is filled with Gas(airpressure due to acids in intestines and in liver. that is why you head funny noises from the dead body.

Yup. I basically agree with you. Perhaps I misinterpreted, but I thought you were implying that the the soul leaving the body made you poop/tearup/etc and how the soul left the body had some impact on the afterlife tc... These things are natural causes though. I am no expert in sikhi but I do know this. If this is a fundamental belief of sikhi or gurbani I apologize for my ignorance, but it sounds like superstition and as far as I understand sikhi did away with that stuff... but like I said I know very little.

I have heard some of the older uncles talk about this stuff, and about how the soul sits in different parts of the body and you have to get it to other parts etc... and I always smile and nod... but this is really just silly IMO. Isn't that crazy yoga stuff that Guru Nanak tossed out?

In any case, my opinion of matters does not make them true or not-true. At the end of the day, at least to me, i don't think any sort of technique or whatnot will give me salvation. If it floats your boat, then by all means keep a floatin. smile.gif

All the best,

Wales