watch bbc bout sahin and other so called baba

Guest rsingh

JSS jee you say it has nothing to do with Sikhism? Please visit the following website of the original Sai baba of shirdi.

http://www.saibabaofshirdi.net/punjabi_ver...rsion/index.htm

The first thing you notice when entering the site is that you hear musical chants of “Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru” in the background. Furthermore, the website is in Gurmukhi. Obviously these guys also want to target Sikhs for conversion. Sikhs should watch out for these guys whether it is the old Sai Baba or the new one with the afro.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and how he massacred some people there. 4 people were shot or something.
he should have single handely takrn them on! thats what i am trying to say, why was he afriad, why did he run out, isnt he "god"? (no he isnt)

kandola make up your mind of what youre exactly sayin, first u say that HE (sai baba) massacred those 4 people n then youre saying he should have took them on and not ran away.

singh47....

last time i checked Guru ji didn't put a limit on who can chant waheguru....in fact i think it's awesome that they have Gurmantar da jaap on their website... it shows their respect for sikhi....in fact it would be cool if some of our sikhi websites would play gurmantar daa jaap...maybe then some our youth would think twice about putting up messages that slander other people and other people's belief...just maybe hearing sweet gurmantar would help people to be nonjudgmental and use their bibek budhi that we ask for in ardas everyday....just maybe we would grow up and not always look at everything different than us as something to be afraid of or dislike or hate....

so what if the site is in punjabi....and secondly...they are not out to convert any sikhs...they have nothing to convert them to...Sai Baba preaches to people to follow their own religions with love and devotion...they believe in the validity of other religions... that is why you'll see a lot of people from various religious visiting him....

This is info i have from personal contacts...if i were you, i would go and spend time with some of these Sai devotees and you'll see that they won't try to convert you...instead if they are true devotees they'll respect you for beving a devout Sikh...at least that's been my EXPERIENCE, which i trust much more than some report from BBC or any other internet site...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh