The Southall Election - The Closest We Have Come To Getting A Dastar Into The Houses Of Parliament

Ignore humgareeb he is very against having any kind of Sikh in parliment and I know why if you even need to be convinced of why we need to support our own kin and race and religion then read below on the importance of a Sikh in the UK parliment as we arent gonna be treated fairly by any hindu or muslim

Dr Mashuq Ally, 59, is paid more than £100,000 to eradicate prejudice at Birmingham City Council as its assistant director for equalities and human resources.

Dr Ally, whose job is also to promote equality for the council’s 25,000 workers, and the authority were last night at the centre of an embarrassing unfair dismissal case.

The father-of-three, an Islamic affairs expert, is accused of race, ethnic, age and disability discrimination by a former worker, Rajpal Virdee.

Mr Virdee 50 year-old, a practising Sikh, claims he was victimised and sidelined in his job as the council’s former £50,000 equalities manager for social services, partly because of his religion.

The council said they would be “vigorously contesting” the claims and said Mr Virdee, had been sacked for gross misconduct after an internal audit.

While the council refused to say what the audit uncovered, it is understood that he was sacked after he was found to have undertaken other employment while off work, which Mr Virdee denies.

In January it was disclosed that Mr Virdee had collected more than £175,000 in wages after being off work for four years.

It is thought at least one other member of his team, understood to also be a Sikh, is to give evidence in support of Mr Virdee’s allegations.

Dr Ally, who also denies the latest claims, has courted controversy before.

In 2003 he was sacked from his role as director of the South-East Wales Racial Equality Council amid claims he had an “improper personal relationship" with a colleague.

The colleague, Rachel Godwin, 31, an equality officer who denied they were having an affair, left the organisation after her contract was not renewed.

The dismissal of Dr Ally, an Islamic affairs expert, came only a year after his resignation as the head of the Campaign for Racial Equality in Wales, following unrelated allegations of professional misconduct.

He quit the organisation before a disciplinary hearing into the allegations could be heard.

Birmingham City Council last night said Mr Virdee’s claims would be vigorously contested.

“Proceedings have been issued in the employment tribunal, resulting from the city council's dismissal of the said employee for gross misconduct following an audit investigation,” said Alan Rudge, the council’s equalities and human resources cabinet member.

"All claims brought by the said employee will be will be vigorously contested.”

He declined to comment further. Mr Virdee was unavailable for comment.

Dr Ally has denied he left his position at the CRE position “under a cloud” despite the organisation confirming he was investigated before he resigned.

He said his employment history was assessed by his new bosses at the council, who had no issue with it.

The case cannot be heard in Birmingham because Mr Virdee sits on that tribunal's board.

It has been moved to a Manchester employment tribunal on a date to be fixed.

Ignore humgareeb he is very against having any kind of Sikh in parliment and I know why if you even need to be convinced of why we need to support our own kin and race and religion then read below on the importance of a Sikh in the UK parliment as we arent gonna be treated fairly by any hindu or muslim

Dr Mashuq Ally, 59, is paid more than £100,000 to eradicate prejudice at Birmingham City Council as its assistant director for equalities and human resources.

Dr Ally, whose job is also to promote equality for the council’s 25,000 workers, and the authority were last night at the centre of an embarrassing unfair dismissal case.

The father-of-three, an Islamic affairs expert, is accused of race, ethnic, age and disability discrimination by a former worker, Rajpal Virdee.

Mr Virdee 50 year-old, a practising Sikh, claims he was victimised and sidelined in his job as the council’s former £50,000 equalities manager for social services, partly because of his religion.

The council said they would be “vigorously contesting” the claims and said Mr Virdee, had been sacked for gross misconduct after an internal audit.

While the council refused to say what the audit uncovered, it is understood that he was sacked after he was found to have undertaken other employment while off work, which Mr Virdee denies.

In January it was disclosed that Mr Virdee had collected more than £175,000 in wages after being off work for four years.

It is thought at least one other member of his team, understood to also be a Sikh, is to give evidence in support of Mr Virdee’s allegations.

Dr Ally, who also denies the latest claims, has courted controversy before.

In 2003 he was sacked from his role as director of the South-East Wales Racial Equality Council amid claims he had an “improper personal relationship" with a colleague.

The colleague, Rachel Godwin, 31, an equality officer who denied they were having an affair, left the organisation after her contract was not renewed.

The dismissal of Dr Ally, an Islamic affairs expert, came only a year after his resignation as the head of the Campaign for Racial Equality in Wales, following unrelated allegations of professional misconduct.

He quit the organisation before a disciplinary hearing into the allegations could be heard.

Birmingham City Council last night said Mr Virdee’s claims would be vigorously contested.

“Proceedings have been issued in the employment tribunal, resulting from the city council's dismissal of the said employee for gross misconduct following an audit investigation,” said Alan Rudge, the council’s equalities and human resources cabinet member.

"All claims brought by the said employee will be will be vigorously contested.”

He declined to comment further. Mr Virdee was unavailable for comment.

Dr Ally has denied he left his position at the CRE position “under a cloud” despite the organisation confirming he was investigated before he resigned.

He said his employment history was assessed by his new bosses at the council, who had no issue with it.

The case cannot be heard in Birmingham because Mr Virdee sits on that tribunal's board.

It has been moved to a Manchester employment tribunal on a date to be fixed.

I am not against Sikhs in parliament.. They should be Sikhs though, not pretend to be and dress up as one.. Calm down..

bring foward proof humgareeb of retract your statements. VOTE GURCHARAN SINGH. i just received a pamplet through the post today trying to malign mr singhs image calling him violent etc. *edit*

I already have.. Well I wouldn't put it past him..

Anyway your entitled to your opinion as am I!! IMO he aint the best person for the job.

It's pretty clear that humgareeb isn't going to be convinced so why even try. Good luck to you humgareeb. I only wish you would contribute in a more constructive way. I couldn't care less if Singh ate meat and drank at a wedding and the reason is because, I'm more concerned about my OWN morality than that of other people.

Anyway, I think it's obvious you have no facts only hearsay. Good luck to you.

So, does anyone EXCEPT HUMGAREEB have anything positive and constructive to add? ;-)

anyone who has a problem with Gurcharan Singh has a problem with me and the residents of Southall and vice versa weird how all the 'religious' people or sant samajists are against Gurcharan.

I would like to see you lot work hard for 30yrs for Southall then talk such a great man Gurcharan is I have no words there won't ever be an occasion where he wont shake hands with all his supporters thats how gd his character is if you have nothing good to say about Gurcharan Singh then be quiet!

GURCHARAN SINGH ZINDABAD

TORY PARTY ZINDABAD

Virinder Sharma ex overseas president of Congress Overseas CELEBRATED OPERATION BLUESTAR 1984 IN SOUTHALL WITH LADDOOS,ALONG WITH BABRI MASJID DESTRUCTION,HAS DONE 0 FOR SOUTHALL ATTENDS ONE MEETING A YR SO HE CAN STAY ON AS A MP.

Recenlty Virinder wrote a letter to Dave Cameron saying Gurcharan is bad hes this hes that he supported Indira being shot and so on ,whats he trying to achieve by this ??? DESPRATE ATTEMPT SO DESPRATE HE WROTE TO DAVE CAMERON!!! KOI SHARAM'(a) NI OUNDI?

Be'Sharma Propaganda PATHETIC LETTER TO DAVID CAMERON

post-22108-12727575957_thumb.jpg

read fact 2 about Indiras kuthis killing what has this got to do with this election??It says Gurcharan supported the killing and was relived ,the feelings of the Sikh Nation were expressed on 31st Oct 1984,just as those of the Indian establishment and Sharma were on June 4th 1984 when they attacked and Sharma and co celebrated and gave laddos in Southall.

Local Thugs and Dodgy Businessmen supporting Shameless Sharma

post-22108-127275778712_thumb.jpg

Manjit Litt Millionaire Business farudster and known cocaine dealer in the past also Overseas Congress President supporting Sharma,along with thug Billa Sandhu another drug deal and ,Kala - simply called Kala in Des Pardes Mr Glassy Junction supporting Sharma,the whole list of names including Mac,Baldev Bullet,Bhai Cheema and a whole host of old school thugs from the Southall and surroding areas are mentioned in the supporting list of Sharma in Des Pardes as can be seen in the pic above.All these are drug dealers fruadsters dodgy businessmen and crafty thugs who the Police know about one has to think why have all these thugs decided to support Sharma/Labour pay off maybe?ARE THEY behind the graffitti of the posters of Gurcharan Singh and the Tory posters?????

Gurcharan Singh Support

post-22108-127275808349_thumb.jpg

Sharma EXPOSED on his record as an MP

post-22108-127275812517_thumb.jpg

Gurcharan Working For You

post-22108-127275816572_thumb.jpg

Labour is loosing ground fast in Southall the two rallies in support of the Conservatives and Gurcharan Showed this in the last week or so

1st Support walk

http://gurcharansing...p?g2_itemId=336

2nd support walk across Southall

http://gurcharansing...p?g2_itemId=627

Gurcharan rightly deserves our vote as he has worked hard over 28 years in Southall and served the community very well and has done more than his fair share - we the Southall Youth fully support him and the Conservative party Labour took Southall for granted and indeed the Southall Vote bank for granted.There are various figures within the Sikh Community ie: the thugs with Sharma and so called panthic leaders who are out to dis credit Gurcharan Singh Ji but this will fail as his record and his work Shine out!Unlike Sharma who is rated amongst the worst MP's and bought fridges and Chairs for his MP's expenses the old donkey.He celebrated Bluestar,Babri Masjid being torn down ex president of overseas congress,worst council meeting attendence says one thing does another never voted against the govt never voiced Southalls Voice.

VOTE FOR CHANGE VOTE FOR GURCHARAN SINGH

JITHE GA VEY JITHE GA NEELEH VAALA JITHE GA

LABOUR NU BHAJAO SOUTHALL NU BACHAO

LABOUR NU BHAJAO GANDH MUKAO

SHARMA NU HARAO GURCHARAN SINGH NU JATHAO

TORYYY PARTY ZINDABAD!

SARDAR GURCHARAN SINGH ZINDABAD!

VOTE FOR SINGH!

VOTE FOR CHANGE!

SHARMA THE TRUTH EXPOSED IN THIS VIDEO FROM THE PREVIOUS ELECTION

sant samajists are against Gurcharan.

Bruv No "Sant Samajists" as you call them are against Gurcharan Singh. A wide range of people are supporting Gurcharan Singh as hes the right candidate. I don't need to explain to you. You probably know it all.