Video Interview Of Sikh Lady

Guest fordcapri

Its diabolical that any person would use religion as a motive to groom a CHILD into sex.

In the rare instances when an amritdhari Sikh does a disgraceful act in the UK, the sangat exposes the person in question and makes a firm stand against them condemning their actions.

Why is it, when a Muslim does acts like this (and similar ie munshur ali)… their community either vigorously defends them (as with manshur ali) or they keep silent? Why don’t muslims protest against this kind of stuff? After all, they protest over cartoons.... violent protests at that!

Imagine if the tables were turned, and this had happened to a muslim girl…. Muslims would go on a world wide rampage.

Guest shastr

this is a very sad and serious video.

muslims dont protests against each other becasue they have a better brotherhood relationship among themselves. when 1 muslim does something wrong, all muslims try to defend him. even if that person did somethign wrong. thats 1 thing i will give to muslims, that i think we need to learn from, there brotherhood.

for sikhs on the other hand, when 1 person does something wrong, his neighbors or in many situations his own relatives will try to tell the whole pind and make sure everybody knows what happend. we think its good to tell everybody what happend so the person feels shame, yet we forget, our brothers shame is our shame, our sisters shame is our shame. one sikh's shame is guru gobind singh ji 's shame, and we forget this when we try to shame others in public.

this is why, when something wrong happens, we shouldnt try to televise the event, we shouldnt go on radios and broadcast it to everyone, instead we should try to keep it behind closed doors and fix our own problems.

we need to support our fellow sikhs more and not worry soo much about the rest of the world. dont take it wrong, of course our goal is nanak naam chardikala, tere bhane sarbat da bhala, but if we keep bringing our own people down, who is going to bring the chardikala?

I never use muslim businesses because I have walked in in the past and they look at you with contempt

When I see sikh girls walk in young staff always follow them out staring

if this girl got picked up by a guy 10 years older then her when she was 15 off of facebook, off the internet, by a guy from pakistan, chances our this girl had some low self esteem/confidence and this guy gave her the attention and recognition that made her fall for him

hence why i said in the other thread its extremely important for sikh parants to raise their daughters with high self esteem/confidence

its a great video/audio to play across the gurdwaras in england and canada and america but if your going to play the audio you also have to provide solutions to this problem, cause in england its bin 20 years that sikhs have bin complaining about girls running off with muslims while its begun in canada with so many muslims moving into canada and yet so many parants know about this yet no solution, so rather then just focusing on the problem sikhs have to focus on the solution to solve the problem, and you have to get to the core of the problem to provide a solution

father brother build up daughter/sister self esteem/confidence

father brother mother keep open relationship were they can talk about anything so they can direct daughter/sister in right direction rather then trying to order her around, cause parants who order their daughters around get daughters who rebell

father mother need to educate daughter son on sikh history and sikh religion

father mother must treat and love son and daughter equally rather then favor boy

father brother mother must build a very close relationship and spend as much time together as possible and make the daughter/sister feel extremely loved by the family

if sikh parants did these simple things problem solved