Recording Your Rehat?

Guest WanttobeKhalsa

Guest WanttobeKhalsa

Once taking amirt would it be possible to record the Rehat the panj pyareh give you? So i can listen to it over and over agin until it dont set. Or should it be a thing were you should just remember once??

Bul Chuk Mafh

Waheguru-- all rehat maryadas can be found online,,, i read through the rehat maryada be4 taking amrit and it was identical,

Dhan Dhan Sant Kartar Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

Waheguru i almost forgot,, If u have a recorder on ur MP3 or phone i dont see whats wrong with recording Punj Piyarey talking bout rehat, i think its a GREAT idea,, cuz we do forget,,

then we'll have backflashes ohh yeaa punj piyarey said to wake up at Amrit Vela,,,

Great Idea

SHABASHHH

as far I know , maryada of amrit sanskaar does not allow any outsider (i mean panj piyare, Granthee saheb and the chobdars - the gatekeepers and the amrat abhlakhis are part of congregation and all others are outsiders) once the sanskar starts , so to keep the sanctity of maryada we should not try to make recordings , but that is my personal opinion depending on my own knowledge level , and the opinions may differ from person to person .However we can get copy of rehat maryada either

in print from SGPC or can download from the site of SGPC (punjabi & english versions are available )

even prints from Damdami taksal , AKJ , Sikh missionary college Ludhiana , DSGPC , management board

of Abchal Nagar sahib are also available

Guest singh

Once taking amirt would it be possible to record the Rehat the panj pyareh give you? So i can listen to it over and over agin until it dont set. Or should it be a thing were you should just remember once??

Bul Chuk Mafh

Ask the Panj Payaree