Who today in India is fighting for Khalisthan...

Chind

Guest Jahan
Veerji u have been to Delhi...alright......have u been to pinds in Punjab????

On my last trip to India i visited (in Punjab) Ludhiana, Amritsar and two pinds in Amritsar district (Fatehabad and Goindwal Sahib). Regrettably i was unable to spend a decent amount of time in Punjab tho. Also briefly visited Wagah border and Tarn Taran..

u can imagine I was studying in a Canadian College back in India n there were around 150 students in my course....n out of these 150 more than 120 belonged to sikh families...n out of these 120 so-called sardar guys......there were only 11 sikhs with turbans in all....n 4 out of these 11 sikh guys had beards including me.....so what do u say???
Thats unfortunate to hear. Although i was under the impression that Chandigarh had more 'monas' and Hindus than Khalsa Sikhs anyway? Please correct me if im mistaken.
I agree with u that people r going to western countries coz there is no job-

prospectus in India.....

Some of the states (I believe in the South) have managed to develop successful I.T and tourism industries, Punjab sadly has not. Punjab also lacks in the industrial sector. The blame goes to both state and central governments. Instead of doing their job the politicians in Punjab are too busy filing corruption charges against eachother, favoring their own home towns (Im getting sick of hearing about 'Patiala') wooing so-called "NRI's" to invest in Punjab... What a disgrace.

as I am myself came to New Zealand in January....what I am trying to convinve is that Sikhi is on the decline in Punjab....
Honestly. In Goindwal Sahib i came across even Bhaiyaa/Bihari migrants who have become Sikhs since moving to Punjab. I dont know about Chandigarh but Sikhism is not on the decline in countryside of Amritsar distt. Actually, from Delhi we travelled by road to Amritsar. In both Haryana state and Punjab new Gurdwaras can be seen being built after every so many miles... And like i said, the faith is not declining in Delhi either from what i observed. Cutting hair i wont deny is happening but i dont think the actual religion is declining. I believe the number of Sikhs in Punjab keeps rising according to the censuses...
I can't imagine the count of sacrifices for our religion n all they say is turban is out of fashion.... :wub: @ ....

Look, with religion it is an individual relationship between your faith and God, nothing can be forced. These people are clearly upsetting you and many other Sikhs and you obviously care for them. But what can you do when they dont care themselves? There is only so much you can preach to someone without overstepping the line and becoming a 'nuisance'. They also have a brain of their own and have made their choice (right or wrong it is theirs to make). Help those who want to be helped is all i can say...

I think there shud be a movement to educate the guys of punjab abt Sikhi.....Sikhs in west r far more recognised religiously as compared to Sikhs in Punjab.....

How do you propose this is done? Personally, i think most of the youth will be more attracted to TV documentaries and shows rather that books on Sikhism (even though books are more useful). There should definitely be a few 24 hour TV channels in Punjab/Haryana/Himachal/Delhi covering all aspects of Sikhism. The SGPC has more than enough money to fund this and provide quality viewing.

Regards,

• 5 years later...

i am ready and want to do anything for my relegion.i want to remind those hindustanis,that sikhs r not dead.they will take revenge for all injustice

bole so nihal sat sri akal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree with cheema_nz. i went to ganganagar in rajistan which has a sikh majority. in my one month there, i saw 3 amritdhari youth. went to malwa. nothin surprising, nihangs always high with local people fighting all the time. the amritdhari family who's house i went to, there son cut his hair and didnt know anything about sikhi. went to another families house who had pictures of sant jarnail singh, yet their son also cut his hair. visited the granthi of the pind, talked to him and he said that sikhi was dieing in malwa. this was said by the granthi of a pind near malout. we talked to him and he told us how the gurudwara is a small shack because people dont want to donate. the people were too busy making huge mansions that outshined the gurudwara (hut). i'm not sure about delhi, but amritsar is the only place where i saw sikhi. even there, i went to my uncles house and there children went to christian school. both my uncles shaved their beards. didnt know <banned word filter activated> bout sikhi to my knowledge. didnt get drunk because me and my family were there.

Guest aNkHipUnJaBi

i am ready and want to do anything for my relegion.i want to remind those hindustanis,that sikhs r not dead.they will take revenge for all injustice

bole so nihal sat sri akal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JO BOLE SO NIHAL SAT SHRI AKAL.......................WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH..................WELL ALL IS WELL IN INDIA WITH SIKHS.......................COZ WAHEGURU JI IS WITH US.......................SO CHILL BROS...........................

Guest gurjit singh

Jahan Pajji

I agree that your saying that there is no downfall of sikhs in Delhi but of all those "rich" sikhs in delhi how many of them are actually supporting Khalistan panth Movement.Most of those rich sikhs have lost there way in sikhi,im not saying all by the way.We were told by our Gurus to do nitnem paath and mediate wahegurus name.We have seem to be loosing they everyday

Guest PunjabSingh

First of all we need to know that the Khalistan struggle was lead by the following 5 jathebandis :

1) Khalistan Commando Force (led by Bhai Paramjit Singh Panjwar)

2) Khalistan Liberation Force(led by Shaheed Bhai Gurjant Singh Budhsingwala)

3)Babbar Khalsa (led by Bhai Wadhawa Singh Babbar and Bhai Talwinder Singh Parmar Babbar)

4)Bhindranwala Tiger Force of Khalistan(led by Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochahal)

5)All India Sikh Students Federation (led by Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu)

All the major actions against Punjab Police,CRPF,Army used to be claimed by the above 5 jathebandis "jointly".

Of the above 5 jathebandis following Singhs attained Shahidi,mostly in fake encounters :

1) Although there were countless Singhs of KCF who were martyred but the main names were Bhai Labh Singh Panjwar(Founder Mukhi of KCF),Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda(KCF,Hanged by GOI),Bhai Sukhdev Singh Sukha(Hanged by GOI),Bhai Manbir Singh Chaheru,Bhai Navneet Singh Kaadiyaan

Whereabouts of present head of KCF,Bhai Paramjit Singh Panjwar are unknown

2)Although countless Singhs of KLF were martyred the main names are Bhai Avtar Singh Brahma,Bhai Gurjant Singh Budhsinghwala,Doctor Pritam Singh Sekhon.

KLF suffered a heavy blow after Shaheedi of Bhai Gurjant Singh Budhsinghwala.

3)Similarly countless Singhs of Babbar Khalsa including the mukhi Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar attained martyrdom but the present mukhi Bhai Wadhawa Singh Babbar is continuing the struggle.

4)BTFK mukhis Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochahal,Bhai Sukhwinder Singh Sangha,Bhai Satnam Singh Chhina,Bhai Surjit Singh Penta(who was a national level player and also a victim of 1984 anti Sikh genocide in Delhi,took cyanide in front of Doordarshan TV cameras when he was being arrested outside Darbar Sahib after "operation black thunder") attained martyrdom.

5)AISSF led by Bhai Bittu was one of the main forces involved in not only motivating Sikh students but also carrying on the "armed struggle" along with other jathebandis.

Of the above 5 jathebandis Bhai Panjwar(KCF),Bhai Wadhawa Singh Babbar(BKI),Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu{Chairman Akali Dal(Panch Pradhani) formerly president AISSF)are still carrying on the Sikh struggle in some way or the other.

In Punjab Akali Dal(Panch Pradhani) led by Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu has made it very clear that the ultimate goal of this jathebandi is "Khalistan" .This can be seen in the preamble of Akali Dal(Panch pradhani).

The following interviews of Bhai Bittu also make this amply clear :

No other person has the guts to come on bahmanwaadi media in India and fearlessly express his views on Khalistan so openly.

Badal fears Bhai Bittu ,that is why he is lodged at the moment in Amritsar jail on the false case of killing of a Sirsa dera leader Lilly Sharma in Mansa.

Although the there is no armed struggle at the moment in Punjab another Jathebandi which is composed mostly of Jammu region Sikhs called "Khalistan Zindabad Force" led by Bhai Ranjeet Singh Neeta has also been carrying it on in some form of the other since 1990's.Some other major actions including killing of Beanta Paapi were done by Babbar Khalsa.

Another Jathebandi at that moment was KCF(Zaffarwal) headed by Bhai Wassan Singh Zaffarwal.As to why Zaffarwal formed another KCF is best known to him but he has since surrendered and is now a local doctor in his village !

So this is the story in Punjab as regards Khalistan struggle.

The above info was concerning the armed struggle of Khalistan.However some Singhs have also been carrying on the Khalistan struggle in a non armed way like Mr Simranjit Singh Mann.

Some Akali Dal Mann leaders have been talking bad about some Akali Dal Panch Pradhani leaders including Chairman Bhai Bittu although no Panch pradhani leader has said anything against any Mann dal leader.Although this slandering is very less these days we hope both the Panthic parties will refrain from talking bad about each other in the larger interest of the panth and Khalistan.

We hope both Panthic parties will atleast fight the SGPC elections jointly as we are hearing that Mann dal is thinking of fielding their own seperate candidates for SGPC elections. Panthic parties can not defeat badal dal candidates unless they are completely united.