Sri Dasam Granth Sahib

No one brought Hindus into this discussion. You need to watch what is being posted as rebuttals to your comments.

Do not fabricate your own stories.

If there is any sikh scripture that strikes at the root of Brahminism, it is Dasam Granth. It seems Darshan Lal knows nothing

about anti Brahmin writings in Dasam Granth.

Does Darshan Lal wear a Kirpan or a Janeo? dose the Janeo not refer to Hindus ???

Please check you facts before you post , im not here to fabricate or argue just for a bit of enlightenment on the subject , seems i picked the wrong place to learn the facts about sikhi. maybe i should have spent time looking at previous posts on the subject instead of expecting fellow knowlagable sikhs to explain the subject ,

Appologies if i offended anyone

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i hope sumone answers ur ? Khalsa Fauji, and u have to understand the fact that Darshan Lal is excommunicated from the panth--i think ppl are just tired of debating or talking about this subject, dont take it personally but u shouldnt be watching videos of him either becuz u will end up confused bout ur sikhi,

Tell me about it Tuhinirankar ji,, its well confusing , I only watched video as i was told he was a Gyanie @ harmandir Sahib once apon a time , but we learn somthing new everyday

SatNam

Tell me about it Tuhinirankar ji,, its well confusing , I only watched video as i was told he was a Gyanie @ harmandir Sahib once apon a time , but we learn somthing new everyday

SatNam

Yes he was a very well respected parcharak be4 but he lost his respect as he started challenging our very beliefs, thats striking the heart of the Panth, the thing is these false parcharaks do such parchar that they make it so believable and make sense, for those who are less educated and knowlegdable about Sikhi---they have fallen prey to his bad intentions which were to put doubts in our minds about our 10th Master,

striking sumones heart and beliefs is much more painful then striking sumone physically,

I dont think anyone has said anything bout Darshan lal wearing a janeo , what does it matter man, hes kiked out of the panth! the thought or veechar or him should be kiked out of the mind also,

he is the very essence of posion, dont take a dose of his mat (beliefs) becuz it will never take u anywhere, it will take u away from any inner peace or spiritual enlightenment,

Altho Siri Dasam Granth is a very controversial topic, we should keep an open mind and be ready to provide knowledge and understanding of Guru Sahibs Bani,

There are ovisly alot of ppl who kno nothing about Dasam Bani, so when they ask random ?s we should have patience and not think that they are Darshan lal followers, and even if they are, the only way to get rid of manmat is with gurmat :)

PrIdw bury dw Blw kir gusw min n hFwie ]

fareedhaa burae dhaa bhalaa kar gusaa man n hadtaae ||

Fareed, answer evil with goodness; do not fill your mind with anger.

dyhI rogu n lgeI plY sBu ikCu pwie ]78]

dhaehee rog n lagee palai sabh kishh paae ||78||

Your body shall not suffer from any disease, and you shall obtain everything. ||78||

Altho Siri Dasam Granth is a very controversial topic, we should keep an open mind and be ready to provide knowledge and understanding of Guru Sahibs Bani,

There are ovisly alot of ppl who kno nothing about Dasam Bani, so when they ask random ?s we should have patience and not think that they are Darshan lal followers, and even if they are, the only way to get rid of manmat is with gurmat smile.gif

PrIdw bury dw Blw kir gusw min n hFwie ]

fareedhaa burae dhaa bhalaa kar gusaa man n hadtaae ||

Fareed, answer evil with goodness; do not fill your mind with anger.

dyhI rogu n lgeI plY sBu ikCu pwie ]78]

dhaehee rog n lagee palai sabh kishh paae ||78||

Your body shall not suffer from any disease, and you shall obtain everything. ||78||

Thank you brother, for you patience and understanding ,

sorry fauji, thought u were someone else. a guy with same name who used to spread lies about real sikhs.

You can be never sure if he is the same person.May be yes, may be no.

He is the one roaming with multiple IDs to fool others.

But he was the biggest Gurnindak found around net a few months back.

He was made to look like a fool lacking in comprehension of basic sikh

philosophy on sikhawareness site.Finally he fled.

Does Darshan Lal wear a Kirpan or a Janeo? dose the Janeo not refer to Hindus ???

It is absurd to criticize a community just because of their belief system.

Darshan Lal may wear janeou or read Muslim prayer, it does have no effect

on khalsa panth.He is no more a member of khalsa panth.