Sikh Tv Launching On Sky

My Congratulations and FULL Support for this channel may it always be in Chardi-Kla.

The online broadcaste is of a very good quality and is showing some truly BRILLIANT programmes.

One question if anyone knows the answer is this channel available online in India/Punjab as I have been told that a number of worldwide Gursikh radio and tv channels are blocked over there?

Mere Pritama Jio

My Congratulations and FULL Support for this channel may it always be in Chardi-Kla.

The online broadcaste is of a very good quality and is showing some truly BRILLIANT programmes.

One question if anyone knows the answer is this channel available online in India/Punjab as I have been told that a number of worldwide Gursikh radio and tv channels are blocked over there?

Mere Pritama Jio

Thank You jee.

Sikh TV is available to watch anywhere in the world since it is broadcasting over the internet. :)

• 1 month later...

Pyare Sikh Tv have you got a launch date and EPG (channel number) yet? - I hope you start soon on Sky Tv.

I'm not too sure but are you working jointly with Amrit Bani Tv as your websites seem very similar - if this is the case then maybe as a thought it would benefit both Sikhi and the two channels to co-launch and time share the same EPG on Sky which would help in running costs and sharing knowledge.

bhul chuk maaf

Mere Pritama Jeo