Urgent Help Required!

das007

bruv bruv don't worry chillax. She is chatting **{:content:}quot;* and i am shocked you called me for once lool. Nah trust me singh she just wants attention, she may look pretty but she has just shown her true colours now:) Singh have you read chritar pakhiyan, she is that kind of person guru ji describes.

I just wanted to write this here so nobody needs to worry.. everything is fine;)

Man you woke me up too early. Anyway more amritwela for me loool. Singh you always give me advice and let me give you some advice now, make sure you never get married to that thing.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont post anymore and dont worry about the girl. she will find someone else. Go ahead experience life in serving saints and find for yourself. Dont waste too much time posting online, it will only alter your decision in to marrying and not doing anything you think you would do. So good luck!!

Anyway MansWisdom Paji ........ WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER!?.......

Penji called das's mobile number (did you give it to her?) She phoned at 2am (was in the process in replying to mani's comment) in the morining and started to cry and started telling das that if das didn't marry her or left her she will commit suicide....... She was crying so loudly.... She also said your friend was telling lies and is jealous etc. This was not meant to happen........

Das is very worried, what shall das do?

Anyone PLEASE PLEASE HELP?

Is she just going through a phase?

Is maya testing das to stop das from leaving and progressing towards vaheguru.

Das, REALLY REALLY DOESN'T WANT TO GET MARRIED. BUT DAS DOESN'T WANT HER TO DIE EITHER.

What shall das do? what is happening Das doesn't understand...

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh jeeo

I'm going to say it once more because singh your confused as heck, and I tell you know neither you or your mate (Unless he's a brahmgiani) know whats right to do. Only Guru Sahib knows, they're is no point in any of this if you're not going to put bharosa in Guru Sahib and follow him as the ultimate aim is to please him any way, so why not let him tell you what will please him? do ardaas then TAKE A HUKAMNAMA. Throughout this whole thing you are talking about what YOU want (even though it may be 'spiritual'), but have you ever asked what does GURU SAHIB want? He has created both anand kaaraj and sants and dere... who are YOU to decide which is for you? Maybe neither are, or maybe both are? You have to ask Guru Ji.

I'll be straightforward as an observer, although the actual thought of going to the saints and serving them is a beautiful pure idea, the way you are going about it is all manmat maya (no offence) if it was being dealt with in a gurmukh way, you wouldn't be confused and suffering. Even things in religous coating (such as this situation) can really be plays of maya, I wonder how much time your breaths have been concentrating on naam throughout all this? You said yourself you were even writing replies here during amritvela. Does that seem right to you? See, even this is all a play of maya, and its not just your parents and the girl, the majority of the maya is on YOUR side.

Who knows it may really be your path to go and serve the saints, BUT you will know if it is (or if its the time) and how to go about it if you ask Guru Sahib through a hukamnama, if you follow it with sincerity and believe it is the answer (you have to believe what Guru Sahib want's is what he tells you he wants!), then the confusion will go and you will do what is pleasing to HIM.

also, I just want to say, from a lot of your posts it comes across that you have focussed soley on the spiritual aspect of sikhi, and totally ignored the compassion side. Serving the saints is of course one of the highest deeds but you forget that Rabb is present equally in all je sirf sant de vich dekhia rabb, te kise hor de vich nahi, kuch khaas gal ne hoyegi. And you seem to have forgotton what the reasons are that mahraj gave us gristi (I don't mean just marriage I mean staying in the world). One of them is COMPASSION to others, not just self absorption. You want to got to the sants only becuase you will get something out of it, and not others because you wont get anything out of it. But you don't realise that thats not sikhi, sikhi is about SELFLESS service, you shouldn't want a reward. You serve your parents not for getting something out of it but becuase rabb is in them and its the right thing to do. The other human beings are other human beings with aatmas like yours, which are pieces of God himself, the way I see it it is nothing but a cold and incompassionate (and UNSIKH) way to look at the people of the world (and actually gursikhs in this situation) as just 'maya', they are all people with rabb in them, all seekers just like you. Yes you should make sure you realise when it is all becoming maya for you, but the way you are doing it, you are almost dehumanising all of them and forgetting that they are aatmas with emotions.

ਇਕੁ ਫਿਕਾ ਨ ਗਾਲਾਇ ਸਭਨਾ ਮੈ ਸਚਾ ਧਣੀ ॥

Ik fikā na gālā▫e sabẖnā mai sacẖā ḏẖaṇī.

Do not utter even a single harsh word; your True Lord and Master abides in all.

ਹਿਆਉ ਨ ਕੈਹੀ ਠਾਹਿ ਮਾਣਕ ਸਭ ਅਮੋਲਵੇ ॥੧੨੯॥

Hi▫ā▫o na kaihī ṯẖāhi māṇak sabẖ amolve. ||129||

Do not break anyone's heart; these are all priceless jewels. ||129||

ਸਭਨਾ ਮਨ ਮਾਣਿਕ ਠਾਹਣੁ ਮੂਲਿ ਮਚਾਂਗਵਾ ॥

Sabẖnā man māṇik ṯẖāhaṇ mūl macẖāʼngvā.

The minds of all are like precious jewels; to harm them is not good at all.

ਜੇ ਤਉ ਪਿਰੀਆ ਦੀ ਸਿਕ ਹਿਆਉ ਨ ਠਾਹੇ ਕਹੀ ਦਾ ॥੧੩੦॥

Je ṯa▫o pirī▫ā ḏī sik hi▫ā▫o na ṯẖāhe kahī ḏā. ||130||

If you desire your Beloved, then do not break anyone's heart. ||130||

I don't want to say anything that would be interferring with your spiritual progress, however I honestly believe Guru Maharaj himself will tell you if you are to leave and go to the sants, he will also make it crystal clear. Just take a hukamnama

bhull chukk maaf

I feel this young singh is LUCKY. He has strong poorble karam BUT HE NEEDS A BIT OF GUIDANCE, THATS IT.

He seems to have become UDAAS from this world which is a good thing. Its a good idea to visit Punjab and spend some time with rehit keeping gurmukhs. But one shud be careful as there is lots of wrong stuff happening in deraas. I would personally suggest that this singh shud spend time at DAMDAMI TAKSAL JATHA BHINDRAN. Baba jee over there is very old but is an amazing gurmukh. He keeps strong rehit including dietary bibek. I personally feel Baba jee is either brahamgyani or very close to being one and his sangat can change a person's life.

If I was this singh, i would spend a couple of years at this taksal. After I develop a good avastha, I will see whehter to go back to UK or stay in Punjab.

to Manwisdom, main ithe larn ni aundi tade vangar, i gave my point of view and thats it. CAnt u read or wat? Tu das007 da chela hai? jo kuc kena das007 manu kehe, and to ur reply NO I AM NOT SEEKIN ATTENTION, U ARE TH ONE SEEKIN ATTENTION OR UR FRIEND DAS, THTS Y his personal life and whole story is on here, god knows y u cant keep that private.

I answered to his questions not urs, so its non of ur business wat i write to das007.

I he wants he can pm me direct if he has any problem with me.

and twanu sharm auni chidi ke janani nal larde, especially when u been told i dont nothin to do with it. WHy cant u just accept my reply and end of. No need for mehne and laraiyi.

Par koina i dont mind tusi mere karm thore jehe thoh dite, thankuji manswisdom, goodboy.

@Manwisdom- And i dont think highly of myself rather the other way round. Dont see u arguin with anyone else, wat did i say rong?

SAch khora lagda thats y u defend urslf, in my opnion everythin i said was rite, in others posters everythin that said was rite.

If he was that serious about doin santaa di seva and if u were that wise u wouldnt be sittin on here arguin with people. Ida ni sant milde ji.....WAt do i want attention for? I'm not th one thats wrote on here that i want to do santa di seva and made a big debate about it have I? If das007 wants to do wat he wants he should go and do it, and its not about moh maya holdin him back, thats makin excuses, wat do u expect das007, if u cant hear nothin here, u think its gona be easy in india?

You put th topic on so have to accept different views too, and if u remember DAS007 WAT WAS MY FIRST MESSAGE TO U? IF U DONT REMEMBER THEN READ IT. I ENCOURAGED U TO GO, NOT OTHER WAY ROUND, SO TELL UR FRIEND MANWISDOM TO get off my case.

WAKE UP TO LIFE AND REALITY....

Also would like to say to u das007, that i agree with hkaur, sall, ohtwadi,singhstah,manisingh and malkeet that wat they are saying is right.

If it is in ur heart then please nirmata nal jaoo and dont let nothing get in ur way, we are only giving our views not to go against u, or to put u down, but to make u see from our point of thinking too and of how ur parents would think.

Do wat ur heart pleases, if its written in ur life it will happen. once again gudluck, but plz tell Manswisdom jo vi hai to leave me alone.