Sikh Leaders Banned From Gurdwara

kaur911

Sikh Leaders Banned....  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Was the decision of banning the men right or wrong?

ohmy.gif Sikh Leaders Banned From Gurdwara ohmy.gif The following link will take you to a previous article that displays the wrong doings of the same "dictators" that were protested against in the Windsor Gurdwara. This article explains the wrong actions of the new committee of the Windsor, Ontario Gurdwara. They have banned people from entering the Gurdwara under weak accusations. One of the men who got banned was standing up for Sikh maryada and in turn for standing up for the Guru's and their maryada he was banned from entering the Gurdwara. The new committee and their supporters are provoking the men who are standing up for the maryada and recording their statements when they get angry after being continously provoked. Read the article and comment about your feelings and thoughts on the topic. http://www.windsorstar.com/life/Windsor+Sikh+leaders+barred+from+temple/3306803/story.html

the same thing has happened in Rochester about a month ago , when some singhs said it

is only personal feud between rival groups , when we give control of guru ghars in the hands

og ppl who are least concerned about GURMAT , same things have happened and will happen

in future, just imagine if the Panj PYARE (on baisakhi in 1699 ) WERE CHOSEN BY ELECTION

WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED

please do not get agitated by reading these words , the words are coming from a heart

who has been seeing this happen many many times , and read many times ?

please give it a thought , why ppl spend a fortune in Gurdwara elections , SGPC elections ?

the answer you will find yoyrselves

Guest kaur66amrit

I agree this is getting really out of hand. Gurdwara's everywhere are being hi-jacked by these "pakhandi's".

They do not care about the Rehat Maryada or the Gurmat, rather the money that is sitting in the bank accounts.

Clearly that is all they want as they spend the Sangat's donations so carelessly.

As far as banning goes, they have no right to label who can and who cannot take Guru Ji's darshan! If Indira Gandhi was not banned after her attack on the Golden Temple, the committee, in no words, has any right to kick people out, no matter what kind of person they are.

Inderpal Singh Dhanoa has been kicked out because he was "protecting his religion"...wow, what a reward! Honestly you can see the committee's intentions when they ban someone because they were doing the right thing! Unbelievable.

Guest ssingh9

WOW! Do these men honestly think they can choose who can enter the Gurughar? Its a "paap" what they have done. Stopping someone from Guru's Darshan...they will have to pay!

My question to them would be: Where do Inderpal Singh and Avtar Singh go now? The Mandir or Church?

Where do they go to get their piece of mind now? Its a shame that these Masands are taking over!

Guest skaur7

WOW! Do these men honestly think they can choose who can enter the Gurughar? Its a "paap" what they have done. Stopping someone from Guru's Darshan...they will have to pay!

My question to them would be: Where do Inderpal Singh and Avtar Singh go now? The Mandir or Church?

Where do they go to get their piece of mind now? Its a shame that these Masands are taking over!

I agree! Where are these men supposed to go now? Do the new 'leaders' or shall i say 'dictators', really believe they can choose who can or cannot come to gurdwara? Who are they? Not ever in the whole history of Sikhism have I heard of something like this! Mr. Dhanoa was only standing up for maryada and guru ji, he isn't even gursikh but he respected the guru's maryada. What are the new 'dictators' teaching the children. That if a man stands up for guru ji's maryada we should just ban them! That if someone wants to speak in the guru ghar and they want to express their views on the ongoing issues, you refuse them? If they try again to speak to the sangat, you ban them? Is this what guru ji teaches us? No, but it's what these new 'dictators' are teaching the kids.

Vah! these 'masands' think they are above guru ji! Good job, this is exactly what the kids need to learn!

I am from windsor and I believe that the decision was very wrong. No one has the right to ban someone from going to gurdwara. It is really sad, poor Mr.Dhanoa has been banned for 5 months. It's really sad to see these things happening in our gurdwara. Our gurdwara used to be such a peaceful and well respected place, and now? I felt really bad when I watched Mr. Dhanoa drop his mom and little girl at the gate, and have them walk all the way to the entrance. Is this what guru ji teaches us? this is shameful, this is not what sikhs should be doing to eachother. I heard that Mr.Dhanoa was provoked over and over and when he was fed up they recorded his words on a recorder. What was wrong with what he did? He was talking to his friends and he was just generally speaking. He doesn't have any criminal record and like what the police stated they have already looked into it. The action was unnecessary, the president should've just sat down with Mr.Dhanoa and discussed the issue with him and the whole situation could've been solved easily. I think that Mr. Dhanoa didn't do anything wrong, and in fact the man who gave panj pyarian da prashad to women should have apologized to us, the sangat. There are two ways to doing anything, the right way and the wrong way, the new committee chose the wrong way to handle and solve this issue.

Just to bring to the notice of members of SikhSangat, the users kaur66amrit, ssingh9, skaur7, and JungSingh are all one same person. Wihle the concerns raised above could be genuine, still there is no need to create multiple ids to express your opinions.

To the above user, all your other ids except 'JungSingh' have been removed, please consider this your first warning..

Dhanvaad!