Gurgaddi,Guru Granth Sahib

just saw this topic in sikhawarness forums,wanted to share with sangat..

wjkk wjkf

guru pyareo,can any one pls tell me the guru granth sahib wich guru gobind singh ji gave gurgadi was there in hazoor sahib but its not there now,did any one try to find where did it went ?

how many yrs was that saroop there in hazoor sahib ?

did any one did khoj,where is that saroop now ??

pls start this topic and share what ever know u have,pls stay only and only in this topic..

thanks regards

Majority of Sikhs believe that Guru Sahib completed Guru Granth Sahib at Damdama Sahib (takhat), sabo ki talvandi. The same saroop is said to have given gurugaddi and then brought back by Singhs. This Bir was lost during great holocaust of 1762.

Correct version is that Guru Sahib completed the Aad Bir at Damdama of Anandpur Sahib. At least two saroops exist that were finalized prior to Guru Sahib leaving Anandpur Sahib. Dr. Trilochan Singh mentions about them in his book. Several copies were made of which four were written by Baba Deep Singh Ji. All four are said to exist even today. Daas had the privilege to have darshan of one such saroop at Damdama Sahib takhat and took some pictures. I was not allowed to closely examine it not that I am an expert but I had very limited time as I wanted to see Dasam Granth gutka of Baba Deep Singh also. Question that came to my mind was that since all four saroops were sent to each takhat how could it end up at Damdama Sahib since it only became takhat in 1967? My suspicion is that this saroop is not written by Baba Ji and some of its features (which I won’t mention) were different from the one at Hazoor Sahib.

One bir that was given gurugaddi is said to exist in private custody and has stains of kesar on it which were sprinkled by Guru Sahib but I have no proof to prove it so I am really skeptical on this. Baba Hari singh can probably provide more info since he is the one to mention it to me. What I know is one important bir (which I think was given gurugaddi) was lost for sure in 1762. If the one given gurugaddi exists then many questions need to be answered such as how did it survive and how it traveled from the hands of the Singhs like Baba Deep Singh and Baba Banda Singh and ended up in private custody. I believe the one given gurugaddi always stayed with Khalsa Panth and was lost during the great holocaust. More research needs to be done on this subject. Many old saroops that bear the signature of Guru Sahibaans exist today. A committee should be set up to look into this matter and with honest research our major controversies can be resolved. Guru Rakha

yes veerji bade ochey padar de khoj de lod ya..if some one did we must discuss it here NOW..till where he reached and stoped...we should know this

regarding bir wrritten by baba deep singh ji...yrss ago i thought we must check all the 4 bir SAHIB from an handwriting expert and then check baba deep singhs jis gutka,frm there we will come to know wether this bir babaji wrote or some othe singhs wrote ....

could anyone confirm this till wich date the gurgadi walli bir sahib was there in hazoor sahib..confirm thats main ...