Sikh Channel Promoting Anti Sikh Thinking

i watched both programs you refered to. Firstly Aulakh only bigged up Prof Darshan Singh's remark that a true Sikh will support Khalistan. Aulakh has worked for Khalistan for 3 decades now so there's nothing wrong with what he said.

the naamdhari Sikh is a traditional herbalist, who was presenting a case for traditional medicine, so him being a Naamdhari, was not an issue, it could have been a Jamaican, Nepalese or Botswanan man, so what difference did it make that he is Naamdhari?

You seriously let these two points make you start a thread under "anti-sikh thinking"?

Today there was a Pakistani guy on talking about the current situation in Pakistan. DOes this mean that Sikh Channel is promoting Islamic thinking?

You need to get a life bro!!!

He could have also been from Sacha Sauda, Nirankari, Ashutoshi...should they all be allowed a plaform on a Sikh Channel? The Raaj Academy boys are back too, proudly showing off that they have people who dont believe in Guru Granth Sahib ji's guruship, instead have their own lineage.

I dont care about his medical credentials. Sikh Channel should not promote Naamdharis in any way whatsoever, including the Chess ad.

You cannot catergorise Naamdharis with Pakistanis or others. They are members of other communities. Pakistanis have seperate beliefs and they dont claim that Hazur Sahib is a scam because Guru Gobind Singh when into hiding instead of going to sachkhand.

Do you really feel that you can ignore this? A cult within your sikh home is saying that all that the Sikh Panth believe in is a lie and you feel okay to allow them to speak about herbal medicines on a Sikh Channel?

LMAO, All of you lot are jokers, why not get off your backside, and go to Sikh Channels faces at say that???

If your too lazy for that, why don't you email them straight? info@sikhchannel.tv

Everyone has Facebook, why not message them throught that? facebook.com/sikhchannel

Please, grow up.

Khalistan Zindabad!

LMAO, All of you lot are jokers, why not get off your backside, and go to Sikh Channels faces at say that???

If your too lazy for that, why don't you email them straight? info@sikhchannel.tv

Everyone has Facebook, why not message them throught that? facebook.com/sikhchannel

Please, grow up.

Khalistan Zindabad!

If emailing, phoning, working for, meeting the Sikh Channel would actually materialise into anything positive then don't you think it 's been done by now. Have you been sworn at by Davinder Bal yet? Has any of your conversations with Sikh Channel actually been heard? Have you even managed to get to speak to someone who is actually Sikh at the Sikh Channel and not some East European or tamil researcher? Ask yourself where all the original Sikh staff, sewadars, supporters have gone. Why is the Sikh Channel stuck with these few politically rejected presenters?

Everyone bangs on about supporting the Sikh Channel, just because it's the only "Sikh Channel". But why cant anyone see it's a channel controlled by one person (Davinder Bal and the Bal clan), if anyone wants to know about him you can google him and see his business interests and any investigations carried out against him. He's one heck of a good businessman!

Like our Gurdwara prabhandaks, all the Davinder Bal has mastered is getting the sangat to make contributions by putting them on emotional guilt trips should they not contribute. And again the sangat are niave enough to not ask for any transparency. Who's seen the last few months of the Sikh Channel's accounts? I can't find it anywhere....

I think its time for Davinder Bal and Jas Bal and other key Bal's from their management should do a live phone in question and answer session on the Sikh Channel for sangat to ask them questions like (these have already been asked of them)

how come his other channel Brit Asia never has any concerns about funding? Given that Sikh Channel is pleading poverty for the channel please explain how the costs of Britasia TV (sky 833) are being met? If Sikh Channel is receiving donations, sponsorship and money from adverts but is still struggling financially, then how is Britasia TV financed?

Why is it costing them in the region of £50,000 per month to run the Sikh Channel when it costs other Asian channels in the region of £35,000-£40,000 per month?

Below are actual estimated monthly running costs of running a satellite channel. Compare to the £50,000 demanded by Sikh Channel:

EPG: Rental of EPG £500.00

Skys charges to broadcast on their network £8,000.00

Satellite Costs:£25.000.00

Total: £33,500.00

If Sikhi is paramount to the Bal brothers, why dont they sell Britasia TV and invest that money back in the Sikh Channel? Sikh Channel are claiming that they channel is costing them in the region of £50,000 per month, this means that Britasia would be costing them this much too. Taking the total to £100,000 per month. In order to save the £50,000 surely they need to prioritise and knock Britasia on the head. Wouldnt this show how much the bal brother vaule the Sikh Channel?

Britasia TV is playing bhangra music and bholyan and is running under the very roof where Shabad, Kirtan is being recited.

Britasia TV consists of half dressed females, offensive lyrics including those that are unsuitable in a family environment such as about alcohol, gigs, drugs.

If the Sikh Channel was based on Sikh principles, I don't think anyone would have a problem with the content of their programmes.

He could have also been from Sacha Sauda, Nirankari, Ashutoshi...should they all be allowed a plaform on a Sikh Channel?

yes he could have been a radhaswami as well. i wont get my knickers in a twist, over it promoting anti-sikh thinking. How on earth is it doing that? by their mere presence?

or did i miss the really bad point where the Naamdhari actually spoke about Naamdhari-ism?

Did he say anything about Sikhi? No, cos he was talking about ayurved.

get a life geezer, this is such a trivial matter.

yes he could have been a radhaswami as well. i wont get my knickers in a twist, over it promoting anti-sikh thinking. How on earth is it doing that? by their mere presence?

or did i miss the really bad point where the Naamdhari actually spoke about Naamdhari-ism?

Did he say anything about Sikhi? No, cos he was talking about ayurved.

get a life geezer, this is such a trivial matter.

You are happy to ignore and call thing trivial. The Fake Guruship issue is a big issue and it should never be promoted on TV even through ayuveda.

You should get a life, there's no fun living your live with your head in the sand!!