Hidden Enemies In Panthic Ranks

GPS

There are some who project themselves as panthic but their actions belie that. This case is one of that wherein the writer of the following link is a hard core Ragi darshan supporter. Yet claims to be a panthic person who is acting for panth.

Readers can judge such persons on the basis their writings.I am thankful to Singhfaujan for having let us know the truth about such

people who masquerade as panthic whereas they are anti panthic.

Let us not be carried away by our affiliations and expose anti panthic elements.

http://www.khalsaspi...IsnotObeyed.pdf

Most of assertions of the writer are a bunch of lies.At one place he writes

Shriomani committee in its letter 36672 dated 3-8-1972 has declared that Charitropakhayan that is recorded in

Dasam Granth is not dashmesh bani.This is translation of old Hindu mythological stories.

This is an outright lie as i have done research on this.There is no such letter issued by Shiromani committee. The so called touted letter by such elements is a fake and not signed by anybody.

This is the moral degradation to which such people have stooped. I invite them to furnish that letter. Once they claim something they should prove that.