I Got Bored!

kam1825

As amny of you knwo i currently have a blog translating sikhscriptures ( http://www.sikhscriptures2english.blogspot.com/ ) which i have started to pick up the seva again of but also i have a massive collection of books and magazines. i am photographing all of them and making them PDF files on scribes. i will daily put up one or two items for people to read if they wish. They incluse a large number of Teekas, Ajuni magazines, Atam Rang, and Sewapanthi magazines. Altogether i should if i phot everything have around 2000 files plus i have started to digitise the gurdwaras library wich has around 10,000 - 20,000 books also. So watch this space if you are interested

http://sikhibooks.blogspot.com/

So far the following books are up on the blog to read;

- Janamsakhi Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji

- Baramaha Steek - SGPR

- 33 Sawaiyas Steek - SGPC

- Aadar Niraadar

- Gurgaddi Sri Hazoor Baba Sahib Singh Ji Bedi

- Akhand Paath

- Ajuni Magazine 1990 - Tribute to Baba Madhsudhan Singh Ji Bedi

- Baba Banda Singh Bahadur

- Asa Di Vaar Steek - Prof Sahib Singh

more to follow

Gurfateh Singh, the reason for the read only is because people just download everything but do nto spend any time after that reading the vast amount of literature on the net so i employed the same decision taken on by Punjab digital library. If the individual actually sees the priceless value in the article/books/manscripts then they will devote their time to read them. For this reason i have left them as read only. Sorry

If you are interested in any of the documents put up please email me

kam1825@hotmail.com