Fake Harmandar Sahib,Kirtan & Idol Worship Of Ganesh Hindu God

Southall Youth

I watched the video properly this doesn't seem like beadbi to me. Whoever built the place was trying to annoy us by copying sri harmandar sahib. But in the video (please correct me if I am wrong) the sri guru granth sahib is being given proper respect.... Its also in a separate room and the hindu shrines are outside... So whats the beadbi..

Okay, So I know you already got a bit of abuse for posting this comment, and rightly so. Sorry, but if Guru Gobind Singh Ji was standing right in front of you, you wouldn’t have the guts to say that would you? So what’s the difference here? The idols made out of plastic, clay etc are being worshipped on a same level to the Guru Granth Sahib Ji. That’s is no comparison at all!

I don’t know whether we just get embarrassed or think why make a fuss but its just that kind of attitude that is dwindling our beautiful religion away into the hands of these people! By the way, I include myself in that too so don’t think I'm having a go. I wish I could do something myself! Its all very well us posting comments on here saying how bad it is but is anybody actually doing anything?

If the Gurdwara committees in India cant or wont do anything, its going to be very hard for our voices to be heard. However, if anybody has any ideas on this, then feel free to express!

Sorry in advance for any offence

WJKKWJKF