Is This A Phase Of Life?

gurmzz

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

Maybe you are in pain, or lonely, or ill and don't know it so your energy is drained making you irritable. Maybe you need to talk to someone about your feelings or go see the doctor and get a check-up. It is good, at least, that you understand that your actions are inappropriate. Now, time to find the motivations.

Be kind to yourself first of all, because if you can't be kind to yourself, you can't be kind to other people, so be kind to yourself, and get the help and check out I mentioned above and see if any of those are the sources. I mean, you could be clinically depressed, something which makes people massively irritable, but it is treatable.

When you say your prayers at night, even during the day, ask for help in finding the underlying problem and fixing it. Sure, it will pass, but it will pass a lot faster with a little footwork on your part.

Waheguru bless you!

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

ive been a sinner lately, getting angry at people etc etc..but i was nice before...is this a phase of life, will i get thru this phase soon and how?

WJKK WJKF!

IF you don't have any reason to feel angry in your life, then the following applies. when we walk this path, sometimes old thoughts and feelings come up. it's a process of cleansing. the old emotional junk comes back up. just ignore it, focus on naam. it'll go away when it's time for it to go away. don't feel bad about it, don't dwell or focus on it too much, it's actually part of the healing process.

just try to maintain your emotional balance during this time. exercise helps a lot for dealing with anger energy. maybe beating on a punching bag until you're tired may help more?

If someone wronged you, then you have reason to feel angry. and you may need to deal with the situation. anger, like most emotions, is a signal letting us know something, calling our attention to something that needs to be dealt with. it is not bad.