Study And Gurbani

Guest believer

Guest believer

wjkk wjkf

I used to be a girl with straight a's and good numbers

butt due health problems i dont have the energy anymore i used to have.

this year are my exams and im really nervous. Im doing school on highest level and i try to do paath in the morning

last year i nearly failed but with guru ji de kirpa de naal i was amazed with my results and everybody was so surprised. i felt so blessed

now im thinking maby that was just a lucky chance. I dont want to fail my exams. School started already and i cant manage to make my homework on time and stuff.

I do japji sahib, tawh prasaad swaye and chaupai sahib da paath in the morning. In the ardas i ask for guru ji's blessing. But i cant do paath with whole my concentration. Im not a proper gursikh (cut hair,sometimes i eat meat) but i have full wishwaas in my guru. It will take time to be a proper gursikh but im a sikh (student)

Since i started to cut hair (age of 14) and do fashion my numbers went down. Now at my age i have more knowledge of our religion but its hard as a girl who is a punjaban. I like jhumke,wanga,mendhi and stuff. I changed a lot and i dont cut my hair anymore(only the dead ends to grow it longer , its long now) but i like music and i love bhangra,gidda. So im in the middle of my religion and culture. I love both things and i know bani is the right way.

what to do facing problem with studying......which bani helps me....im so confused about myself and my lifestyle

move towards teh guru one step at a time. by going one step at a time, and then stabilising that step in your life, you will probably face less stress. watch your diet as well, an improper diet can cause serious concentration problems.

your confusion probably stems from your sangat. if your sangat is really into dharm, you will want to become like them. it sounds like your heart wants to go towards dharm, but your sangat is caught up in the worldly ways. perhaps you should seek some new friends who are into dharm. maybe also try going to the gurdwara to do seva "(along with simran) at least once a week.

spending time in the gurdwara, meditating on mool mantar, are both great for focus. so is regular exercise, especially cardio.

paath of vidia veecharee tan parupkaree is very good for education. i'll post more on that in a day or two.

btw, what health problems do you have? maybe i can help

well i know both sangats. im in the middle of them

i learned little bit kirtan, i go to gurdwara almost every sunday and try to do sewa in the kitchen

but i also like to dance on bhangra music and stuff

sometimes i ask in ardas for help for study but they say , Vin bolian sab kich janda, kis agai kichai Ardas...

and sometimes i think, people need so much in life, and i got it all and im asking for useless things. ive read somewhere u shouldnt ask for nailing exams and stuff. but they also say, if u ask with sacha man god helps you...

but y'all

where should i begin ?

i dont know my first step. How to deal with school....

read this: http://khojee.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/study-skills/

the shabad vidia veecharee tan paraupkaree should help you with study. combined with a lot of hard work and some idea of your goals.

i've noticed that the harder i tried at my studies the more i enjoyed them. enjoyment often comes from understanding the material.

Guest Life_is_depressing

yo honestly im having the same problem, skool started like 3 weeks ago and i havent done nything yet either, i already missed an assignments.. im starting to lose complete motivation in my studies.. this will be my 4th year in uni but im still in 2nd year classes... i wanna drop out but ive never had a job in my life and i cant find one either... man life suckss