Beadbi Of Guru Granth Shaib At Karishma'S Marriage

kookeer

This is the video of marriage of famous actress Karishma Kapoor, at marriage anad karag was reformed by famous ragi bhai harbans singh ji jagadhari wale where u can see alot of people in sangat who were sitting on sofas and not covering heads. is it right?

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

ofcourse it aint right! this is more like a hindu wedding where they all sit around the fire. I am not angry with the guests or have anything against hindus but am angry with the sikhs, mainly the giani who allowed this. As for bhai Harbans Singh next time he talks about respect for Guru Sahib at one of his programmes I hope someone slaps him in the face and shows him this video!

Guest SarabjeetSingh

I think though kapoors are hindus , they must have organized a sikh wedding to show Hindu-Sikh healthy relations or maybe part of their family is Sikh .

Sad part is that beadbi happened , even if it was unintentional

I think though kapoors are hindus , they must have organized a sikh wedding to show Hindu-Sikh healthy relations or maybe part of their family is Sikh .

but the ragi and granthi were there to put the things right

I think her mother is babita who is a sindhi. This is because of her that SGGS was brought there.

It is very sad part that beadbi of SGGS does take place at such weddings where the participants

care more about themselves.It is shame on part of harbans singh Jagadhariwale for failing to

teach them about protocols.

Its nothing to do with Kapoors being hindu etc, Guru Sahib is universal! The 'GRANTH-i' is responsible for making sure no beadi of Guru Sahib is done and that all show respect to Guru Sahib. Any place that does not show Guru Sahib respect should not be allowed to have darshan of Guru Ji. Most the guests there may not be aware of the protocols to be adhered to in the presence of Guru Granth Sahib but the Granthi and that ragi have no excuse!!!!

It's all about the dollar bill. If harbans singh Jagadhariwale stopped half way to tell or force the people sitting on chairs and those who had not covered their heads to stop and be respectful(sit down on the ground and cover your head), then he would not get paid from this very wealthy couple. He picked alot of money over Guru Sahib being repected.

Infront of Punj Pyare and Guru ki sangat Harbans Singh Jagadhariwale and the Granthi should be brought forward and they should explain their actions here. Until we as Panth don't stop favoring these so called famous kirtan jathas, then many will disrepect Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, like in this case and nothing will be done about it.

Eh, sad to see. I guess If SGPC and even the people had taken care og Giani Jis in the first place they wouldn't be in such need of money.

I had a feeling someone would bring this video up. But they will present this video without any thing saying this Granthi or kirtan Jatha needed money. Really disturbing to see, how Sikhs favor a kirtan Jatha over Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. In this respect, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji has just become an stone idol for these individuals and nothing more.

I had a feeling someone would bring this video up. But they will present this video without any thing saying this Granthi or kirtan Jatha needed money. Really disturbing to see, how Sikhs favor a kirtan Jatha over Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. In this respect, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji has just become an stone idol for these individuals and nothing more.

I'm not favoring any Giani over Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, I'm just stating the reasons WHY this is happening. Be real.

If there were proper katha vichar and no beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji there would be no problems. The aim is exactly against what you're saying, the reason there are so many problems in pinds and in Punjab in general because of the lack of people going to Gurudwara for vidhiya, respect, and guidance from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji because there is a lack in a few things, including the Giani Jis.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji can never be flawed.