Sarbloh Kara

H4ry

The rust from my sarbloh kara has been staining my shirts and also ripping them. Are there any specific sarbloh kara's which won't do this?

it needs polishing ive not com across the miti in UK but u need the white miti u find every where in india

BUT dont worry u can still clean it all u need is lemon juice, a pott and some water

pure some water into the pott start boiling it add the lemon juice put in ur kara remembering to have spare one on u so u are not with out ur 5 Kakars let it boil for like 8-10 mins

Than take out Kara and get a brillo clean of the rust

hope this helps

Here is something I came across almost by accident. I had run out of WD40 to clean my sarbloh kara and it was rusty again. In desperation I used some vegetable cooking oil on it after I had scrubbed it clean with a brillo pad and dried it off with a clean cloth.

I found this actually prevented rust a hundred times better than using WD40.

I usually use a dab of olive oil for it now. I found this also stops the brown ring I used to get on my forearm too. The kara is also much more resistant to moisture now.

After you've removed all the rust and dried it, get a clean piece of tissue and dab a bit of oil on it, then rub this all over the kara with the cloth. After it is covered in oil for a few minutes, get another clean cloth/tissue and wipe off all the oil.

Try it and see if it works for you?

The rust from my sarbloh kara has been staining my shirts and also ripping them. Are there any specific sarbloh kara's which won't do this?

When I had the same problem , I used wire wool from any diy store. It's excellent and only takes a few minutes of rubbing.