Maharaja Ranjit Singh’s descendent honoured in

Guest rsingh

Guest rsingh

does anyone have llike a family tree, from an article i belive mahraja dalip singh had no children as the queen had them killed to try and finish th raj.

so thats prob partially true as Princess bama survived. whos the decendent now???

does anyone have llike a family tree, from an article i belive mahraja dalip singh had no children as the queen had them killed to try and finish th raj.

so thats prob partially true as Princess bama survived. whos the decendent now???

Dalip singh had around 5 or six children and all died by natural cause. I believe these ppls are the far distant relatives of maharaja ranjit singh.. (like from ranjit singh's brother family great great great children and so on)..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

All of Maharaja Ranjit Singhs children died because when Guru Gobind Singh Ji was about to accend to sachkhand in nanded he said "whoever erects a shrine in my honor, his offspring shall perish" and so it was true and there was no one to take over the raj ecept for Maharaja Dalip Singh , who was already "britishized" and was exiled once for converting .

Guest rsingh

first thing i herd it before but as sikhs do we belive in saraps, curses, etc i thought ikhi does not belive in magic, curses, etc then why would guru gobind singh set a curse.

in a new book launched in uk on Dalip Singh a report on the book in the sikh times said that th queen onspired to have all of his children killed to insure the end of the raj.

all the desecdants of the maharaja died. they grandaughtewrs had no children from what i know.

say why did guru ji say if anyone touches hazur sahib (like raja ranjit singh did, by making a gurdwara), why did he curse the person. isnt making gurdwaras a noble thing? and why did he say you have to come here before your 60?

Guest rsingh

i dont belive guru sahib gave any one a sarape or any thing. sikhi hold no enthesis on curses, and these old ritchuales of fortunetelling black magic, etc.

Guest rsingh

all i get from the link is ranjit singh married Ranjit Singh, i dont understand.

Born: 13 NOV 1780, Gujranwala, Punjab, India

Married 1835 to Jindan Kaur

Married 1798 to Raj Kaur

Married 1786 to Mehtab Kaur

Married to Mehtab Kaur

Married to Moran

Married to Gul Bahar Begum

Married 1811 to Daya Kaur

Married to Chand Kaur

Died: 27 JUN 1839, Lahore

veerji you have to click on his children's name (to right) and see which wife they were from.

here is Duleep Singh's window: http://www.mdsct.org.uk/mdsctwebpage/1.html

to the right you can see his children with his two wifes. 'Bamba Sofia Jindan Duleep Singh' was the last of his family (she might have some children, but they are not considered royalty, these guys..also Duleep were 'un-official' maharaja of punjab or something). Bamba died in Lahore...i think she also took part in building up a huge Sikh library at Khalsa College Amritsar..if i am not mistaken. :T: