Sikh Channel Spreading Caste System

JasSinghKhalsa

I know plenty of Muslim Jatts, how comes they don't seem to bang on about their caste/ethnicity like apnay do?

Do they not have the same cultural heritage?

Exactly the same heritage as Sikh/Hindu Jatts.

What they don't have is caste system obsessed neighbours that feel insecure and intimidated.

Exactly the same heritage as Sikh/Hindu Jatts.

What they don't have is caste system obsessed neighbours that feel insecure and intimidated.

Or maybe they aren't as obsessed with giving themselves an ego boost over their caste?

Plus, if you knew them you'd know Muslim Jats are actually frequently embarrassed of their backgrounds and try to make out they are Rajputs. Jattism is widely recognised as base and vulgar from that quarter.

Or maybe they aren't as obsessed with giving themselves an ego boost over their caste?

Plus, if you knew them you'd know Muslim Jats are actually frequently embarrassed of their backgrounds and try to make out they are Rajputs. Jattism is widely recognised as base and vulgar from that quarter.

All the more reason why people like you shouldn't concern yourselves with it then...

How Jatts feel has nothing to do with anyone else, no-one is stopping you from doing a 'Put Chamara de' song, go for it bro.

I don't want to offend anyone as I know how fragile the feelings of the admin of this site are, but constant attacks on Jatts are allowed on here.

Well, I see that Sikhs are going to splinter in various groups along these lines now.

The reality is that it is Jatts who can't stop moaning when people (having had enough of their kartootan) decide to go and try and do their own thing. If Jatts want to dominate Gurdwaras and siphon of the funds to elevate their own people, it's only fair that those they try and exclude break off and use their own funds to ameliorate their own positions.

I don't see why people have to put up with this nonsense. I hope Jatts can now learn to keep their mouths shut if people reject their brand of racially politicised Sikhi for a different take on the dharam and empower themselves. So no more whining about every other jaat in quom please.

I think the panth will be better off for it myself. To my mind a common egalitarian platform would've been preferable but that looks unrealistic with ground realities being as they are.

I'm sure in future, the various strains of the panth will unite again under the original values of Sikhi and the Khalsa when this current casteist, corrupted one dies a natural death and God shines nadar upon us.

Addition: Or maybe, just maybe, underneath all the posturing and defensiveness, lies real positive change taking place in the panth. And the shrill voice of the casteists are a cry before a changing world that they detest but can't do anything about? Who knows?

I don't want to offend anyone as I know how fragile the feelings of the admin of this site are, but constant attacks on Jatts are allowed on here.

Why are you surprised? This is a Sikh site, not Jattworld.com.

WJKK WJKF

The purpose of this thread was bring to the notice that Sikh Channel is making some comments which as a Prime Channel it should not do, this thread has gone in a bit different direction towards Non-Jatts and Jatts arguments and some RSS Fascist elements have started enjoying the non-existent faultline to serve their vested interests (as they were spotted in some earlier thread as well), and who probably don't even know any context of this thread.

I can tell from my first-hand experience that all this Caste politics has been introduced by RSS Fascist elements who don't want Sikhs united on a common platform, Unfortunately the older generation Singhs were too trusting on these RSS Fascists and didn't knew what their real agenda was and hence this deep-rooted caste system introduced by RSS in older-generation Sikhs is still prevaling, Old-Generation Sikhs still live in a world where they have been given an impression by orgs such as RSS that their Jatt class is elite - they are Aryans - and this is still deep rooted in them. This has served RSS agenda for the past 50+ years and is fulfilling their agenda even today.

This RSS agenda has started again on this forum by these sort of RSS Fascist element comments quite recently.

WJKK WJKF.

RSS Fascist.

Is that your new buzz word for people that don't share your narrow viewpoint?

You used the term four times in your short post, the nazis believed that if you repeat a lie often enough people would believe it to be true.

I have never researched Sikh 'Castes' as they don't interest me, why if you people believe Jatt is just one of your castes, do you put so much effort into researching it?

I am sorry that you people can't accept the fact that I believe my race to be different to yours, but that is my view and it is not at odds with the fact that I am a Sikh

There are white and black Sikhs in the world, why don't you try telling them they are the same as you?

Well, I see that Sikhs are going to splinter in various groups along these lines now.

The reality is that it is Jatts who can't stop moaning when people (having had enough of their kartootan) decide to go and try and do their own thing. If Jatts want to dominate Gurdwaras and siphon of the funds to elevate their own people, it's only fair that those they try and exclude break off and use their own funds to ameliorate their own positions.

I don't see why people have to put up with this nonsense. I hope Jatts can now learn to keep their mouths shut if people reject their brand of racially politicised Sikhi for a different take on the dharam and empower themselves. So no more whining about every other jaat in quom please.

I think the panth will be better off for it myself. To my mind a common egalitarian platform would've been preferable but that looks unrealistic with ground realities being as they are.

I'm sure in future, the various strains of the panth will unite again under the original values of Sikhi and the Khalsa when this current casteist, corrupted one dies a natural death and God shines nadar upon us.

Addition: Or maybe, just maybe, underneath all the posturing and defensiveness, lies real positive change taking place in the panth. And the shrill voice of the casteists are a cry before a changing world that they detest but can't do anything about? Who knows?

Why are you surprised? This is a Sikh site, not Jattworld.com.

All I can say to you brother is that if you want to change history, then do so with your own race, why do feel the need to change someone elses?

We are happy and content with who we are and I pray that in time, you can be too.

All I can say to you brother is that if you want to change history, then do so with your own race, why do feel the need to change someone elses?

We are happy and content with who we are and I pray that in time, you can be too.

That's the thing though - your 'race' is compromising the fundamental religious tenants of the faith. I'm over the moon with being Sikh. You should try it sometime instead of banging the identity/principles out of shape to fit your narrow caste/racial identity.

I hope you see the beauty of the Sikhi worldview over your caste one - one day.

I can tell from my first-hand experience that all this Caste politics has been introduced by RSS Fascist elements who don't want Sikhs united on a common platform, Unfortunately the older generation Singhs were too trusting on these RSS Fascists and didn't knew what their real agenda was and hence this deep-rooted caste system introduced by RSS in older-generation Sikhs is still prevaling, Old-Generation Sikhs still live in a world where they have been given an impression by orgs such as RSS that their Jatt class is elite - they are Aryans - and this is still deep rooted in them. This has served RSS agenda for the past 50+ years and is fulfilling their agenda even today.

No Singh, I don't believe that. Blaming Hindus/RSS is a cop out. It isn't like we aren't capable of following our own manmatti to lead us into a stupid egotistical direction - without external forces. We have to face up to that. This is an issue we only have ourselves to blame for.

I didn't named any body. Your reaction (KHOLLASICE - Now I be very clear) as being guilty consicous proves your agenda over here :). I don't have much to say - All effort over here is so that all Sikhs gather on the common platform and take Justice for all past hanging issues and tackle Fasict elements such as RSS etc., but I also know how to track who are RSS Fasicts and who not.

There were other posts from other members who didn't agreed with these views - but there written essence was clear. Your written essence is to create faultine and enjoy that faultline - and it was found in an earlier thread as well. I request Admin to block this RSS member.

I I request Admin to block this RSS member.

Is that your idea of debate?

Thank you.

Without freedom of thought there can be no such thing as wisdom, and no such thing as public liberty without freedom of speech; which is the right of every man as far as by it he does not hurt and control the right of another: and this is the only check it ought to suffer, and the only bounds it ought to know