Sikh Channel Spreading Caste System

JasSinghKhalsa

which is the right of every man as far as by it he does not hurt and control the right of another: and this is the only check it ought to suffer,

Well then you should just take a journey back home and take a good look at how casteiem is effecting Sikhs with exclusion, oppression and violence between jaats.

By your own definition as given above, we should be silencing you for supporting and attempting to justify the underlying belief system that leads to this scenario.

(I'm not advocating a ban btw, just highlighting khoolasice's own hypocrisy and inconsistency).

Anyway.

What more can we say? Caste/racial overemphasis (however you frame it), is the biggest obstacle to our uniting and the reason behind a lot of negativity in the panth today. People who propagate it operate directly against the egalitarian principles underlying the Sikh way of life. Let's see Baba Nanak dev ji's own words on the matter:

ਨੀਚਾ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਨੀਚ ਜਾਤਿ ਨੀਚੀ ਹੂ ਅਤਿ ਨੀਚੁ ॥

Those who are lowest of the low class, the very lowest of the low;

ਨਾਨਕੁ ਤਿਨ ਕੈ ਸੰਗਿ ਸਾਥਿ ਵਡਿਆ ਸਿਉ ਕਿਆ ਰੀਸ ॥

Nanak seeks the company of those. Why should he try to imitate the great?

ਜਿਥੈ ਨੀਚ ਸਮਾਲੀਅਨਿ ਤਿਥੈ ਨਦਰਿ ਤੇਰੀ ਬਖਸੀਸ ॥੪॥੩॥

In that place where the lowly are cared for-there, the Blessings of Your Glance of Grace rain down. ||4||3||

Do you even understand Sikhi on an elementary level?

I have never researched Sikh 'Castes' as they don't interest me, why if you people believe Jatt is just one of your castes, do you put so much effort into researching it?

In such a case, I am surprised why you have so much interest in exploiting a faultline over here :). Your post is clearly indicting "If you people" - implying you are yourself terming you as an External Person having no knowledge on the subject "I have never researched Sikh 'Castes' as they don't interest me" - But still interested in creating faultline.

You see the point - You don't even know what the issue is and you have jumped into it - This is known as height of stupidity. Please take some more training lessons from your Shakha first.

Well then you should just take a journey back home and take a good look at how casteiem is effecting Sikhs with exclusion, oppression and violence between jaats.

By your own definition as given above, we should be silencing you for supporting and attempting to justify the underlying belief system that leads to this scenario.

(I'm not advocating a ban btw, just highlighting khoolasice's own hypocrisy and inconsistency).

Anyway.

What more can we say? Caste/racial overemphasis (however you frame it), is the biggest obstacle to our uniting and the reason behind a lot of negativity in the panth today. People who propagate it operate directly against the egalitarian principles underlying the Sikh way of life. Let's see Baba Nanak dev ji's own words on the matter:

Do you even understand Sikhi on an elementary level?

You continue to confuse race with caste, are you doing it deliberately?

With your attacks on Jatts and your personal attacks on me, you are goading me to breach the posting guidelines, this saddens me as I expect more from a Sikh.

Just because Guru Nanak showed solidarity with low castes doesn't mean that he wanted you to hate all that weren't.

But yes you have a far greater understanding of Sikhi than me, happy now?