Vikaar

Guest gupt

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA!WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

Somebody had said me that i m not capable of taking amrit as i have vikaars more than a normal person.

my problem is i get attracted towards opposite sex and i sometimes have no control on myself and i talk about sex with opposite sex.

don't do sex but talk about it and feel it.

somebody said me according to 4 kurhita which is against rehat will break u'r amrit so better prepare u'r self first.

4 kurhita is taking tobacco,kesh ki beadbi,halal or <banned word filter activated> mass khana, par-istri ya par-purushgami hona.

But i am trying my best to control.No one say in future what a person do its not in his/her hand so how we can give garanty.

sonetimes it happen naturally.

I am incapable person to take amrit?

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA!WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

Somebody had said me that i m not capable of taking amrit as i have vikaars more than a normal person.

my problem is i get attracted towards opposite sex and i sometimes have no control on myself and i talk about sex with opposite sex.

don't do sex but talk about it and feel it.

somebody said me according to 4 kurhita which is against rehat will break u'r amrit so better prepare u'r self first.

4 kurhita is taking tobacco,kesh ki beadbi,halal or <banned word filter activated> mass khana, par-istri ya par-purushgami hona.

But i am trying my best to control.No one say in future what a person do its not in his/her hand so how we can give garanty.

sonetimes it happen naturally.

I am incapable person to take amrit?

Actually to every opposite sex i don't talk........i talk to one person whom i love and want to marry.

But our marriage is not confirm....so i feel ahagar marriage nahi hui toha yeha galat relationship hua etc.

2 saal tak we can't tell to parents and say about marriage and can't leave my love. is i am uncapable person to take amrit????????/ do reply

you need to assess your own self, decide if you have what it takes to commit to Amrit. If you're still not sure, then I suggest taking all the steps to get ready for Amrit anyway and presenting your concerns to the punj pyare who can do ardass for you. In the meantime, continually do ardass to Guru ji to control your vikaars, keep you in Guru ji's Charan, and bless you with Sikhi dhaan. Ardass done at the time the sangat stands up for the ardass is quite powerful.

you need to assess your own self, decide if you have what it takes to commit to Amrit. If you're still not sure, then I suggest taking all the steps to get ready for Amrit anyway and presenting your concerns to the punj pyare who can do ardass for you. In the meantime, continually do ardass to Guru ji to control your vikaars, keep you in Guru ji's Charan, and bless you with Sikhi dhaan. Ardass done at the time the sangat stands up for the ardass is quite powerful.

u tell Loving and remembering a sikh is wrong for an unmarried???????????????