Attack On The Heart Of Sikhism

BhaiSukhSingh

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ

The below DVD was given to me whilst in india shows what happened in june 1984 how both sides fought mentality on both sides and the last few hours before thes Singhs Bibbia and Bhachinga got shaheed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxjoEDcTB8o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v5gN-fOxfk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BshzkeL10c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAKAziunrPA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuqnhfC9gV0

This Singh saab is amazing, i love watching his videos. They're so informative, I've send links to his videos to relatives and showed my parents. I am working on getting copies of all his videos and am going to distribute them. Here's another video on the RSS attack on Sikhi:

^Playlist will play all the parts.

I wish there were a 1000 more Singhs like him.

It is catchy to call this an attack on the heart of Sikhism but is it really? Yes 84 was very painful, etc etc etc but in real terms it is hardly even a scratch on the surface skin of Sikhism. Why do I say this? Because Sikhi is more powerful, more eternal, more steady, more resilient, more solid, more greater than we could ever comprehend it with the best of our knowledge or imagination. Countless persons, even kings and emperors failed to see this, and have kept miscalculating that their attacks by murdering even 4 sahibzadas, attacking our central institutions like Darbar Sahib, Akal Takt etc would strike fatal blows on the 'heart' of Sikhism but the heart of Sikhism is kept and stashed away further away from human reach by God Almighty than the farthest universe UDFy-38135539, the most distant galaxy in the farthest constellation Fornax known to man. And why do I say that? Because when you truly understand Sikhism, you will realise that far from being a mere religion that can be destroyed through human effort, Sikhi is the heart of this universe itself, countless universes that have come and gone through countless Big Bangs in the past, and future universes that shall come and go in the future! Read and digest what Guru Gobind Singh Chojee Pritam wrote about the Khalsa and you will get a whiff of this.

The above videos are truly wonderful, no doubt about that, but their true worth is when the reader who posted them and those who are watching them will translate all that generated emotion and 'zzbad' into a gursikhi jeewan that raises hairs when read or heard about. And why do I say that? Because I will tell you a secret' the heart of Sikhism is stashed away in every heart of every true Sikh past, present, and future! And we are not talking about the biological blood pumping machine called the heart here but the resurrection hub of Sikhi. I leave you to unravel the rest of this mystery.

It is catchy to call this an attack on the heart of Sikhism but is it really? Yes 84 was very painful, etc etc etc but in real terms it is hardly even a scratch on the surface skin of Sikhism. Why do I say this? Because Sikhi is more powerful, more eternal, more steady, more resilient, more solid, more greater than we could ever comprehend it with the best of our knowledge or imagination. Countless persons, even kings and emperors failed to see this, and have kept miscalculating that their attacks by murdering even 4 sahibzadas, attacking our central institutions like Darbar Sahib, Akal Takt etc would strike fatal blows on the 'heart' of Sikhism but the heart of Sikhism is kept and stashed away further away from human reach by God Almighty than the farthest universe UDFy-38135539, the most distant galaxy in the farthest constellation Fornax known to man. And why do I say that? Because when you truly understand Sikhism, you will realise that far from being a mere religion that can be destroyed through human effort, Sikhi is the heart of this universe itself, countless universes that have come and gone through countless Big Bangs in the past, and future universes that shall come and go in the future! Read and digest what Guru Gobind Singh Chojee Pritam wrote about the Khalsa and you will get a whiff of this.

The above videos are truly wonderful, no doubt about that, but their true worth is when the reader who posted them and those who are watching them will translate all that generated emotion and 'zzbad' into a gursikhi jeewan that raises hairs when read or heard about. And why do I say that? Because I will tell you a secret' the heart of Sikhism is stashed away in every heart of every true Sikh past, present, and future! And we are not talking about the biological blood pumping machine called the heart here but the resurrection hub of Sikhi. I leave you to unravel the rest of this mystery.

Whatever it may be, they attacked the Sri Harmandir Sahib and innocent civilians inside on purpose. The attempt was clearly there.

Just watch the videos and take something positive from it.

edit- I re-read what you said, I agree with you. :)