Translations Of Gurmat

Guest Gupt

Has anyone seen this remarkable site - www.SachKhojAcademy.net?

There are amazing translations which make me realise how far we are from real Sikhism!

Does anyone know where I can get copies of the lectures in UK?

Guest ssinghuk

If I'm not mistaken this site is linked to people like 'Prof' Darshan 'Singh' Lal and other anti Sri Dasam Granth. I'm unable to give examples of the dodgyness of this site but I suggest the Mods have a look and if need be delete this thread!

Thanks!

no this site is not linked to any anti-dasam granth group. This website also transltions of Sri Dasam Granth and they support it. Nihang Dharm Singh Ji challenges any one who opposes Dasam Granth to a debate with him.

heres a video where Sachkhoj Academey challenges any one who oppose Dasam Granth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG0-R_aIQWQ

Guest Shady Guy

I heard that audio. Based on the audio he says:

1) Banda Singh Bahadur was anti-DG

2) Guru Gobind Singh Ji never gave Guruship to Guru Granth Sahib Ji

3) Says Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha was snatan and is root for anti-DG thought in the present times

I also heard another audio from him where he says if you don't want to eat meat, leave Sikhism.

He also says in another audio that it is wrong to call Guru Nanak Guru. He is basically pro-DG version of Spokesman.

I heard that audio. Based on the audio he says:

1) Banda Singh Bahadur was anti-DG

2) Guru Gobind Singh Ji never gave Guruship to Guru Granth Sahib Ji

3) Says Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha was snatan and is root for anti-DG thought in the present times

I also heard another audio from him where he says if you don't want to eat meat, leave Sikhism.

He also says in another audio that it is wrong to call Guru Nanak Guru. He is basically pro-DG version of Spokesman.

please provide the video that Nihang Ji says that Guru Nanak should not be called Guru, i want to listen to that.

Also where he says that Guru Gobind Singh Ji didn't give Guruship to Guru Granth Sahib Ji.