Need Sugestions - About Sikhi Domains

singh fateh

Sat Shri Akal,

How are you all ? i am complete newbie and this is my first post here at SikhSangat ' Indeed very nice forum '.

I want to talk about the latest Domain ' Website ' trend. I have seen many religion are buying there Religion Domain names and creating very good websites. What happened to our Punjabi's ?

I buyed some good names like Waheguru.co , Sikhunit.com. Though Sikhunit i will open a forum for all Punjabi's and Waheguru.co I will sell to " Guru Pyara " who will start a good thing upon it.

what's your suggestions ?

thnx

Singh.

Brother, you shouldn't have bought the SikhUnit.com, because as you may know

a group of Singhs and Singhneeya, from London run the Sikh Unit - Rappers about Sikhee.

So, if you collide Sikhunit.com with Sikhunit.co.uk (official site of Sikh Unit), then

you are causing confusion.

So...

Yes I do know about them but after buying my domain. The domain " Sikhunit.com " I owned prior to them. I am not creating confusion they own a Rap / Entertainment website and I want to start a FORUM. Huge difference.

My topic is that why we all Sikh's aren't buying / developing websites of our Religion .

thnx

Singh.

Why do u want to start another forum?

Because I own the domain and start a Forum on it. what do you mean by why ? its my domain i can start anything. I didn't started aything on it so want to start a forum.

I also want some ' SatSangi banda ' who could buy WAHEGURU.co from me and start a good Sikhi site on it.

thnx

Singh.