PUBLIC CONVERSIONS TO ISLAM

Whatever possessed him to have a hook I will never know.

i think he has 2 hooks, but he has them becuase his hands were blown up when he was fighting (was it afghanistan?). why couldnt he get plastic hands?????

when they took him to prison, they took his tooks off, so he wouldnt start attacking other people, imagine a crazed guy just trying to plow his way with hooks.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

One man cannot claim to know the exact meaning of a religion. Words are prone to misinterpretation. I have many friends that are Muslims, and believe in the sanctity and preservation of all religions. We cannot blame the religion or those devout to it. We can blame human nature and the inherent evil in the manipulative mind of an individual. Words are perfect and pristine on their own. Our interpretations are what contort meaning all together.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false. Those who do not contemplate them are false.

Bhagat Kabir Jee. Raag Prabhaatee, Page 1350

hmm i dont know about this interpretation..

but i do know about svaiye and dohra (from rehras sahib, heres my rough translation),

raams, raheems, puranas, quarans, they are countless, but I dont accept a single one.

simritees, sastras, vedas, all of these, I do not know a single one.

then guru sahib goes on to say in dohra,

I have left all these other ways and come to your door.

Guest mehtab
Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false. Those who do not contemplate them are false.

Bhagat Kabir Jee. Raag Prabhaatee, Page 1350

hmm i dont know about this interpretation..

but i do know about svaiye and dohra (from rehras sahib, heres my rough translation),

raams, raheems, puranas, quarans, they are countless, but I dont accept a single one.

simritees, sastras, vedas, all of these, I do not know a single one.

then guru sahib goes on to say in dohra,

I have left all these other ways and come to your door.

What we are supposed to do as Sikhs is follow only SGGS, and so raams, raheems, puranas, quarans, they are countless, but I dont accept a single one. simritees, sastras, vedas, all of these, I do not know a single one. I have left all these other ways and come to your door. As far as the other scriptures are concerned, no need to follow, and so its wrong to interpret that they are useless, thereflore

style='color:red'>Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false. Those who do not contemplate them are false

. Gurujee has said repeatedly that those who recite scriptures like parrots are gonna get nowhere, so now do we stop doing Nitnem? Guruji says there is no point sitting in meditative postures, so is Naam Abhiyaas not required? Gurujee says all outward robes/garments won't bring you closer to God, so should we refrain from wearing the 5 Ks and Bana?

The underlining factor is Love for God, and without that everything done is pointless. And if I am not wrong, Love for God is not limited to one particular religion. Fragrance has no religion, sunlight has no religion, the coolness of the air or water has no religion, the beauty of the clouds has no religion, so how can the One who made all this be restricted to one religion?